Hill-Rom Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hill-Rom receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hill-Rom can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We help people get better care inside and outside the hospital. How, exactly, do we accomplish this? By constantly innovating to ensure doctors, nurses and caregivers have the products they need wherever they are. With over $2.7B in global revenue and more than 10,000 colleagues worldwide, we occupy an exciting space in medical technology. And we want you to be a part of it.
Hill-Rom Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hill-Rom receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hill-Rom , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Field Service Technician
Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Service Representative involve client facing customer service and minor medical equipment repairs.
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical equipment, using a company provided vehicle to customer facilities
- Periodically work on an on-call rotation that involves a 24/7/365 operation
- Responsible for direct customer contact
- Frequent patient handling
- Responsible for minor repairs and routine part upgrades
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and driving record
- Basic mathematical skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Technical or Trade School training
- DOT physical card (assistance is provided)
- Experience with FDA regulated products
- Experience in customer service
- Responsible for adhering to Hill-Rom Safety Procedures.
- Must wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and protective clothing. All equipment is provided.
- Frequently works in environments where biohazards could be present. i.e. Hospitals, Service Centers, and Depots.
Work Facts of Hill-Rom
Hill-Rom Working Hours
- Field Service Technician, Order Packer Shipper, Respiratory Care Account Executive, Business Architect, E-commerce Technical Lead
Hill-Rom Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hill-Rom to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hill-Rom Jobs: Official Site.