Highmark Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Highmark receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Highmark can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’re a national health care brand and a great supporter of our local communities. We’re a leading-edge technology platform. We’re a big data company. We’re a customer service and health care provider.
We are the heartbeat of health care.
The changing face of the health care sector
Our people are vital to our vision. Highmark Health President and Chief Executive Officer David Holmberg explains why employees working at the Highmark Health enterprise are the heartbeat of health care
Highmark Job Opportunities & Application Process
Highmark receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Highmark , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Collaborates with business owners/stakeholder to understand business needs, processes project specifications, business case development, cost sheet analysis and data sources. Translates business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed, high quality requirements, functional designs, and system supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Analyzes data to determine business problem, trends, or opportunities for process improvements. Responsible for testing, and provides root cause analysis and corrective action plan. Responsible for verification that the delivered application requirements meet the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defects and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule and resource allocation up to and including matrix staff. Accountable to provide project status back to the appropriate Management group or customer, staff involved in release co-coordination and/or various PMO groups.
This section lists the major duties and responsibilities of the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job duties/functions/attributes. Depending on Role, essential responsibilities may also include oversight and management of people and functions described below.
1. Work with customers, application developers, architects, project management and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in aspects and/or full systems development lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials).
2. Provide assistance and/or leads application development project deliverables. Obtain appropriate level of signoff as appropriate throughout the project lifecycle.
3. Manage job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams.
4. Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities. May also participate as a subject matter expert in for new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
5. Assure compliance to required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, return on investments and innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions, including vendor solution acquisitions, with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
7. Accountable for all aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production UAT defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts. Will interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
• HS Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated experience and ability to simplify (highly complex) information/processes through process diagrams, user stories, content decomposition or the like
• Experience with supporting methodologies for developing software including requirements (i.e. Use cases and/or User Stories)
• Experience with query tool and/or report writers
• Experience in data trending, quality assurance
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
Work Facts of Highmark
Highmark Working Hours
- Outpatient Registered Nurse- Primary Care- McKnight, Senior Consultant – Release Management, Clinical Care Program Director, Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior Technology Admin – Adobe Campaign Manager
Highmark Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Highmark to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Highmark Jobs: Official Site.