Hibbett Sports Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hibbett Sports receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hibbett Sports can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Manager in Training
Hibbett Sports, Inc. is a publicly traded holding company for Hibbett Sporting Goods, a full line sporting goods retailer headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. As of September, 2015, the company operated 1,025 retail stores in 32 states.
Hibbett Sports Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hibbett Sports receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hibbett Sports, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Sales Associate is responsible for completing the Rookie Education Program while assisting the store’s Management staff with providing quality customer service. The Sales Associate is responsible for becoming knowledgeable in each product area or department in our store. The Sales Associate is responsible for upholding policies, procedures and standards listed in the Visual Manual. He / She must promote each sale and/or promotion to the fullest extent. The Sales Associate orientation period lasts approximately (120) one hundred twenty days with quizzes taken throughout the period. All quizzes must meet proper standards before the program is complete.
- Read and practice the information included in the Customer Service Manual.
- Promote services provided by our company.
- Follow guidelines for tracking sales and use information to improve selling skills and to set goals.
- Meet daily individual performance goals and help store reach overall daily sales goals.
- Update and maintain Team Member Scouting Report.
- Read, learn, practice and uphold all company policies, procedures and standards as listed in the Operations
- Policy Manual, Personnel Policy Manual, Visual Manual, Customer Service Manual, and Memos with company directions.
- Assist in completing daily work lists, District Sales Manager work lists and nightly clean up lists.
- When not helping a customer, help complete daily work list and store maintenance.
- Attend all staff meetings as well as all Tech clinics scheduled for store.
- Assist in completion of weekly shipments.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
It is the Assistant Coach’s responsibility to assist and consult with the Store Manager (Head Coach) regarding overall operations and administrative duties. This includes determining the methods and approaches necessary to accomplish the store’s goals. The Assistant Manager (Assistant Coach) assumes supervisory control in the Head Coach’s absence.
The Assistant Coach’s main responsibility is to assist the Store Manager (Head Coach) in controlling the assets of Hibbett Sporting Goods, Inc.
- Consults with Store Manager (Head Coach) in establishing action plan to accomplish departmental and overall store responsibilities such as selling, restocking, merchandising, ordering and scheduling.
- Assumes responsibility of the entire store in the absence of the Store Manager (Head Coach).
- Assists Store Manager (Head Coach) in overall personnel recruiting, training and evaluation.
- Provides knowledge and guidance to employees and customers in all departments when necessary.
- Is aware of inventory, sales statistics, and expenses to ensure profitability in all departments.
- Directs staff to insure each department’s responsibilities and standards are completed.
- Keeps Store Manager (Head Coach) informed as to inventory movement and customer trends.
- Assures quality customer service is maintained.
- Performs general administrative duties as needed.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED). No experience required.
Hibbett Sports Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hibbett Sports to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hibbett Sports Jobs: Official Site