Hewlett Packard Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hewlett Packard receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hewlett Packard can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Big ideas are in our DNA
In 1939, our founders started a revolution. Now we’re a team of 331,000 serving 1 billion customers in 170 countries. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: make the world better.
Technical talent, team building, dedication, and focus—as a veteran joining our team, you’ll draw on those strengths, and more, to help our customers get the best from technology. You’ll get training here you can’t find anywhere else.
We’re dedicated to connecting veterans with the private sector. We’ve aligned with the White House’s IT Training and Certification Partnership to enable thousands of service members to get certified in IT. We also have our own program, HP ExpertOne, which helps service members earn certifications, IT skills and experience. As a veteran, you’ve sacrificed so much. You deserve a level playing field—and we’ll work hard to deliver.
HP – Graduate programs & internships
This is where it starts. This is where you find your passion,
choose your path, and transform the world. Ready? Let’s do this.
Hewlett Packard Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hewlett Packard receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hewlett Packard, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
3D Printing Services Competency Engineer
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone – at every level, in every function – is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we invest in our employees’ ideas to change lives and the way people work. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring.
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Support our customers, channel partners and HP Service workforce and sales team to accelerate the manufacturing change based on the HP Multi Jet Fusion technology by building a competitive advantage through a lean support experience in the 3D printing market for 3D service bureaus and enterprise customers.
- Work together with our sales force team to ensure the HP 3D Printing solution (HW, SW and Services) portfolio is understood by our customers and channel to align with their business goals.
- Strategically switching mindset between end to end solution, workflow management and quality control.
- Deliver technical training to our channel and HP support team by managing knowledge and experience sharing with our partners and team. Contribute to content creation and deliver training methods. Develop documentation and tools to assure a great deployment of the technical information. Maintain the training content and the product technical information.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering is required – preferable Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of at least 7+ years of customer advocacy and field experience resolving critical customer situations
- Detailed understanding of technical aspects of capital/printing equipment – preferably 3D printing or industrial manufacturing (injection molding, CNC, laser)
- Solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication & networking skills, needed to manage customer exposure and interaction with organizations in different functions across the region. As a regional expert you will lead the interaction with WW Services and Division R&D team to share issues and challenges from the field and our partners.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to optimize customer productivity and define a clear action plan. Proficient in translating analysis into strategies and actionable plans.
- Customer focus. Understand customer perception and work towards improving customer experience. Experience in service and customer support area or related customer assurance and customer facing processes will be valued.
- Planning and Project Management skills. Able to deploy cross-organizational implementation plans, timely track progress, identify deviations and proactively take corrective actions.
Work Facts of Hewlett Packard
Hewlett Packard Working Hours
- Engineering,EngineeringServices, InformationTechnology, Quality, Services, Technical, Administration, Finance, Corporate Administration, Operations, Sales Operations, Supply Chain Operations, Human Resources
Hewlett Packard Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hewlett Packard to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hewlett Packard Jobs: Official Site.