Hess Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hess receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hess can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Hess Corporation is an American global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. Hess, headquartered in New York City, placed #394 in the 2016 list of Fortune 500 corporations. In 2014, Hess completed a multi-year transformation to an exploration and production company by exiting all downstream operations, generating approximately $13 billion from assets sales beginning in 2013.
Hess Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hess receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hess, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Planning Specialist: This position is responsible for overseeing all Corrective Maintenance Planners for both Upstream and Midstream organizations. It entails managing Planning KPI’s, training, coaching, and driving continuous improvement in both Quality and Delivery aspects within planning. This position also requires good problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and communicating obstacles and breakthroughs to leadership.
I&E Technician: This position will be for maintaining and configuration of electronic equipment such as Transmitters, Control Valves, PLC’s and Operator Interface units, and various other instrumentation equipment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs, tests, troubleshoots and maintain H2S and LEL monitors and needed documentation to keep compliant with Hess Company standards
- Performs maintenance on Plant and Compressors and related equipment.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoot and program Allen-Bradley PLC’s , Panelviews, and RTU equipment used at various sites
- Maintenance of radio, and fiber and wire Ethernet SCADA systems
- Maintenance of instrumentation equipment such as pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters along with gas monitoring systems
- For each of the above: Perform periodic inspection, calibration, trouble shooting and repair. Also install, upgrade, suggest and make approved modifications necessary to improve operations
- Maintains, inspects and troubleshoots high voltage breakers, motors and other equipment
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs equipment surveillance and first-level response.
- Operates equipment and understands process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Captures work activities (EBS, autonomous maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc.) accurately in the system
- Responsible for engaging in safe work practices; review a safe work permit and walkthroughs
- Accountable for accuracy of production and injection reporting
- Responsible for executing continuous SQDCM improvement activities, such as identify opportunities for problem solving and improvements
- Maintain regulatory requirements such as BLM, Flaring, VOC emissions
- Ensuring compliance of chemical programs – types of chemical treatments and appropriate use base knowledge needed
- Clearly communicates and works with contractors to comply with applicable Hess policies and procedures
Hess Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hess to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Hess
Hess Working Hours
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Gas Attendant, Staff Associate, Maintenance Superintendent, Assistant Manager, Manager, General Manager, Analyst – Supply Chain, Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Food Service Manager, Retail Marketing Coordinator, Risk Infrastructure Specialist, Warehouse Coordinator, Gas Trader, Utility Operator, Solutions Support Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hess Jobs: Official Site.