Hertz Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hertz receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hertz can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Hertz Global has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly, as well as Donlen – and a long legacy of innovation and industry firsts.
Our aspiration is to rent cars better than anyone else. This simple but powerful statement of intent fuels our single-minded focus on the quality and convenience of our products and services as well as the experience and value we provide to our customers and other stakeholders.
Our employees have a superb, hands-on opportunity to help steer this mission. We need a broad range of talent to join us to help forge new directions and develop far-reaching strategies for our key assets, such as our brands, fleet, operations, channels, partnerships, and customers.
We want our employees to feel inspired and empowered. Everyone is encouraged to contribute to building an atmosphere where people feel proud of where they work, what they do and how they contribute. Every employee has the chance to spearhead ground-breaking work in a fully collaborative environment, providing them a stimulating and enriching career experience.
Hertz Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hertz receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hertz, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Branch Manager Trainee
Join Hertz Local Edition Corp (HLE) as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join HLE, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Branch Manager Trainees will progress through the training curriculum within their first nine months of employment. You will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Management Training Curriculum program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don’t stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree or Equivalent Industry Experience
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
Work Facts of Hertz
Hertz Working Hours
- Counter Sales Representative, Flexible Service Representative, Domestic Reservations Agent, Auto Technician, Field Service Mechanic, Vehicle Service Attendant, Mechanic, Manager Trainee, Assistant Branch Manager, Branch Manager, Outside Sales Representative, Courtesy Bus Driver, Airport Location Manager, Instant Return Representative, Yard Worker, Claims Clerk, Business Analyst, Market Development Representative Intern, Flex Service Rep, Remarketing Sales Rep, Maintenance Manager, Security Rep, National Account Manager, Sales Coordinator
Hertz Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hertz to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hertz Jobs: Official Site.