Hearst Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hearst receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hearst can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Hearst is one of the nation’s largest diversified media, information and services companies with more than 360 businesses. Its major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; global financial services leader Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical information and services businesses; 31 television stations such as WCVB-TV in Boston and KCRA-TV in Sacramento, Calif., which reach a combined 19 percent of U.S. viewers; newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle and Albany Times Union, nearly 300 magazines around the world including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR and Car and Driver; digital services businesses such as iCrossing and KUBRA; and investments in emerging digital and video companies such as Complex Networks, BuzzFeed and Vice. Follow us on Twitter @HearstLive and @Hearst.
Hearst Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hearst receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hearst, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Marketing Coordinator: This highly passionate marketer will have experience developing high impact messaging, compelling sales-driven assets and business acquisition programs. The position requires a blend of strong promotional writing and project management skills to produce high quality deliverables to several internal clients. Sales-oriented B2B marketing and demand generation experience a strong plus.
- Develop messaging / positioning / value proposition to better educate local business prospects and achieve sales velocity objectives.
- Content producer in a range of assets including sales presentations, collateral, email marketing sequences, blog posts, thought leadership guides, white papers, and general web copy.
- Maintain proprietary interactive sales presentation tools, prioritizing requests and scheduling necessary updates.
- Leverage external vendor relationships to ensure maximum benefit to Hearst division properties.
- Manage multiple projects displaying excellent time management and self-motivation to produce independently with minimal supervision.
- Drive acquisition-based lead generating programs – from list building coordination to campaign management and monitoring.
This employee will maintain the following:
- News-gathering equipment including ENG cameras, field gear, ENG, DSNG, and SNG trucks, editing systems, and support devices.
- IT systems and associated hardware and software. This includes infrastructure and end user support.
- Production equipment including robotic camera systems, production switcher, play out servers, graphics devices, lighting systems, weather systems, audio consoles, and other gear used in production.
- Transmitter sites, microwave central receive sites, satellite antenna systems, signal distribution and routing systems, processing systems, monitoring devices, and automation systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to plan and execute equipment installation, research/design, and detailed documentation of work.
- Knowledge of desktop and server operating systems.
- Networking support of various LAN/WAN devices and systems preferred.
- In depth knowledge of video production/television systems.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members.
- Must possess a positive attitude and driven by successful problem solving.
- Flexible to various work shifts and days off as assigned.
- Capable of following instructions, verbal and written.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, carry, and move up to 50 lbs., climb ladders, work on rooftops and in confined spaces.
- Valid driver’s license; position requires travel to remote transmitter and microwave sites.
Account Executive: We welcome an experienced automotive media sales professionals with the ability to generate revenues from dealers and advertising agencies. We are looking for someone understands the full media suite of advertising solutions including SEO, SEM, programmatic, integrated sponsorships, display advertising, rich media, as well as traditional media. Must be able to nurture existing business while growing new business. Creativity and innovation is encouraged and having fun a must!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Consistently meet revenue targets by growing existing business and penetrating new business options.
- Develop relationships by networking with Regional Dealer Association members and their Advertising Agencies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to drive long term revenue growth
- Create and deliver robust sales presentations, respond to proposals and embrace new concepts,
- Build strategic level relationships with clients and agencies and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives
- Provide a strategic perspective on sales strategy and new business lines and products
- Must have direct experience with automotive dealers and knowledge of the industry
Work Facts of Hearst
Hearst Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Account Executive, Maintenance Technician, Marketing Coordinator
Hearst Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hearst to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hearst Jobs: Official Site.