Healthcare Services Group Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Healthcare Services Group receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Healthcare Services Group can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Since 1976, Healthcare Services Group has delivered exceptional housekeeping/laundry and dining/nutrition services to an ever-changing healthcare industry. Headquartered in Bensalem, PA with strategically-located regional and district operations around the country, we provide professional management of ancillary services to a diverse mix of satisfied clients. Flexible and responsive, our people are trained to help you achieve success by delivering innovative solutions, exceptional performance and measurable results.
Healthcare Services Group Job Opportunities & Application Process
Healthcare Services Group receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Healthcare Services Group, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Barista: Barista, Sandwich Maker, Customer Service Expert, and all around Front of House Worker for busy café in Bensalem. The Barista consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Love food? Passionate about customer service? Looking for a better quality of life than standard retail will allow? This is your shot to work a decent schedule in a subsidized corporate dining environment. The life/work balance here is AMAZING!
- This is a GREAT position for someone who is passionate about great food, is able to multi-task with ease, always on time, loves a busy work environment, is organized and responsible, able to take and follow directions very well. A great candidate would be very friendly, confident, outgoing, able to motivate coworkers and can easily lead a group.
- Applicants must have 1+ years experience operating a pod based espresso machine, making killer sandwiches, and operating a POS system. Candidates must also have top notch customer service skills. Please be warm, friendly and articulate.
Certified Dietary Manager: Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Certified Dietary Manager in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
- Manages the foodservice program in a single site according to Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel and equipment and provides reports to HCSG District Manager on such.
- Makes sure facility has sufficient supplies.
- Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains new employees, and recommends dismissals.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants, client managers or administrators and HCSG staff.
- The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all directives from client managers, building occupants and administrators to HCSG staff.
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of dietary aide, cook, and dishwasher positions for purposes of training and assisting when there are call-outs.
Accounts Receivable Administrator: Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is currently seeking to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our growing Corporate Team in Bensalem, PA.
- The timely and accurate processing of all documentation related to invoicing, billing and the application of payments and credits.
- Working under the guidance of the AR Supervisor and Director of Financial Services to provide support to HCSG’s sale and operations team as well as to HCSG’s clients.
- Working with the Financial Services group to provide support to ensure the timely collection of accounts receivable.
- The ability to process data within time constraints in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to provide support to other members of the team as needed.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing accurate and quality work.
- On-site regular attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to function professionally and maturely in a highly interactive work environment that changes day to day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and efficient self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to manage projects and deadlines.
- Other duties, as assigned, critical to the efficient operation of the accounts receivable team’s objectives.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
Work Facts of Healthcare Services Group
Healthcare Services Group Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Accounts Receivable Administrator, Barista, Certified Dietary Manager
Healthcare Services Group Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Healthcare Services Group to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Healthcare Services Group Jobs: Official Site.