Havertys Furniture Job Application Online
Havertys Furniture wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Havertys Furniture can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Havertys Furniture. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Havertys Furniture job.
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (“Havertys”) is a retail furniture company founded in 1885. Beginning with a single store in downtown Atlanta, Havertys has grown to become one of the top furniture retailers in the south and central United States.
Havertys Furniture Job Opportunities & Application Process
Havertys Furniture is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Work Facts of Havertys Furniture
Havertys Furniture Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Furniture Sales Consultant, Furniture Delivery Driver, Customer Service Representative, Home Furnishings Sales Consultant, Home Décor Sales Associate, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Warehouse Material Handler, Display Assistant, Customer Service Office Associate, Loss Prevention Associate
Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for competently responding to incoming, outgoing phone calls, pre-and post-delivery calls and email.
- Responsible for using My Service Center to create, maintain and resolve Customer Service issues.
- Responsible for maintaining an action driven To Do list and working the list to keep it current daily.
- Responsible for learning procedural, policy and system enhancements and adapting to changes as they occur
- Must have excellent communication, and listening skills.
- Must be able to multi–task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must work positively in a team environment.
- Must be able to professionally interact with customers as well as other team members.
- Must have basic computer skills, including experience with an automated system.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have prior call center experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software and MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS Word. Must be able to learn proprietary software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision.
Candidates must successfully complete a physical assessment to be considered for the position.
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
- Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up before and after the sales.
- Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
- Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Continue your In-Home Design career with a fun and rewarding company by joining our team at Havertys Furniture! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. We are seeking top In-Home Designers or Design Graduates to work at Havertys furniture helping to create magical Home Décor designs for our Clients.
A few Facts about a Havertys In-Home Design Associate:
- Your Base Hourly rate will be $12 – $14 per hour. The average in Home Designer in TX earns approximately between $45,000 $ $80,000 annually (2017).
- If you enjoy connecting with other people, and working in a fun, fast paced environment then Havertys is for you !!
Havertys Furniture Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Havertys Furniture to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Havertys Furniture Jobs: visit Official Site.