Havas Worldwide Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Havas Worldwide receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Havas Worldwide can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We take great pride in our Havas family. They bring many unique personalities, perspectives and passions to their work. Collaboration is at the core of how we operate, and Villages are the homes we work in. We encourage our people to take advantage of the many opportunities to grow – whether it be a local agency training, a special project or one of our unique global development programs. We believe we are at our best when we can have a healthy debate, yet still respect and support one another… just like families do. Life at Havas is about creating great work, Together. We are #HavasTogether
Havas Worldwide Job Opportunities & Application Process
Havas Worldwide receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Havas Worldwide , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Account Executive (DTC/Diabetes)
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of client projects . May serve as the daily contact between client and agency.
- Responsible for smooth, daily running of account including timelines, budgets, production and analytics.
- Manages, understands and acts on client requests.
- Clearly communicates with internal team and clients (written, oral and in-person).
- Develops and maintains good client and partner agency relationships.
- Plays lead role on some projects, support on others
- In conjunction with other account team members, brief in new projects, and run as point person from brief development through execution on any new projects
- Partners with internal creative and production teams in ensuring projects run smoothly.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and up to the client’s expectations
- Provide support on ongoing administrative responsibilities, including updating and maintaining internal and external status reports, managing monthly billing reports, etc.
- Responsible for supporting team and looks for ways to help get the job done
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by senior leadership
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions
- Builds relationships at appropriate client and partner level
- Keeps abreast of current trends and competitor news; shows ability in PowerPoint, Excel & established social media channels
Characteristics and Qualification
- Requires at least 2+ years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Launch brand experience strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proactive, always thinks ahead and is able to anticipate next steps.
- Demonstrates the confidence, desire, and ability to grow into a role that entails leading teams and representing the agency.
- Team player who has demonstrated the ability to develop strong relationships.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Demonstrates strong creative instincts and a passion for the business
- Trustworthy and demonstrates a get it done attitude
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Enthusiastic and always ready to learn something new.
- Demonstrates the values of the Havas culture
Work Facts of Havas Worldwide
Havas Worldwide Working Hours
- Account Director (DTC/Mental Health), Account Director-Operations, Account Executive, Account Supervisor (B2B)
Havas Worldwide Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Havas Worldwide to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Havas Worldwide Jobs: Official Site.