Harvard Medical School Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Harvard Medical School receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Harvard Medical School can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We are the number one medical school in the country and we attribute this to the remarkable people who teach, conduct research and work here.
We would love to have you join our team!
We are delighted that you are considering HMS as the next step in your career. This site will enable you to create a profile and apply for a position that suits your experience and interests. You also can use it to explore the many benefits and resources we offer our employees.
Harvard Medical School Job Opportunities & Application Process
Harvard Medical School receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Harvard Medical School , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Specialist will work as part of the marketing team and in concert with project teams in the development and execution of marketing and student enrollment plans aimed at achieving program-specific enrollment targets for our post-graduate and continuing medical education programs. He/she will focus primarily on outbound marketing activities. He/She will be the owner of a number of education programs/campaigns which he/she will see them through from inception to execution.
Specific Position responsibilities (not exhaustive):
Works with the team on marketing activities for our educational programs. Communicates with a wide range of internal and external contacts to facilitate the dissemination of accurate and informative program-related marketing materials and improvement of the conversion process. Anticipates and resolves problems; updates supervisor on status of projects.
Develop and execute research-based B2B and B2C marketing plans for assigned continuing education programs, including 3rd party marketing placements and negotiations, direct mail list purchasing and develop and manage the associated email marketing schedule. Utilize appropriate techniques to move prospects through the marketing funnel. More specifically:
- Utilizing various techniques to create awareness such as event marketing, creating and placing digital and print advertising, promoting and supporting webinars, developing direct mail campaigns, social media paid search, generating media mentions, etc.
- Engage prospects through the development and execution of email campaigns, info sessions, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the admissions coordinator assigned to the specific programs and guide their work nurturing leads through targeted marketing activities such as automated email marketing campaigns to engaged prospects, appropriate utilization of relevant content assets, appropriate use of discount offerings, and personalized outreach to current applicants in process of completing their application.
- Tracking progress and recommending/implementing contingency plans as needed, using data reporting and analytics
- Continuously seek to improve marketing strategies and tactics through an ongoing exploration and importation of creative ideas
- Evaluate the results of each program marketing effort and incorporate lessons learned in all subsequent plans and programs
- Interface with internal departments on a variety of projects
- Source and manage relationships with external lead generation and conference-related vendors
- Demonstrate outbound expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Follow SEO best practices
- Ensure adherence to marketing budgets for assigned programs
- Research new marketing opportunities
- Contribute ideas for the improvement of department processes and procedures
- Update and work with CRM database (Salesforce) as required
- Undertake individual tasks of a tactical marketing plan as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience with 2 years’ experience in lead generation activities driving inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Working knowledge of SEO, social and content marketing and ability to incorporate them into strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics and ability to interpret and use data to drive outbound marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo and/or Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 5 years of comparable experience preferred
- Composure, integrity and trust, collaborative attitude, time management, planning, drive for results, effective communication, flexibility, attention to detail, organizational agility, comfort dealing with ambiguity, comfort and tact around higher management and Harvard faculty, and relationship building
- Superior writing skills and proofreading abilities
- Positive attitude, deadline driven, energetic, motivated, and resourceful
- Innate instincts for the market and customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to pitch in when necessary at all task levels
- The position requires a team player with a willingness and ability to work with multiple groups within the
- Office for Global and Continuing Education
- Ability to write clear and effective marketing content, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail, organizational and effective time management, and ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- In addition, must possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, plus analytical and proofreading skills. Proactive nature and readiness to contact potential customers by email and phone with an attention to customer service
Work Facts of Harvard Medical School
Harvard Medical School Working Hours
- Senior Marketing Specialist, Laboratory Manager, Facilities and Operations Manager, Research Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Project Manager
Harvard Medical School Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Harvard Medical School to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Harvard Medical School Jobs: Official Site.