HARMAN Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, HARMAN receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at HARMAN can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
AT HARMAN, WE ARE ALL PURPOSEFUL INVENTORS
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 25,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We’re a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile.
HARMAN Job Opportunities & Application Process
HARMAN receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in HARMAN, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Channel Manager – Audio, Video and Control
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and driving business objectives. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. This position supports the business sales strategy, activating sales forecast, budget and pricing activities.
- To implement sales and service strategy to achieve the business plan, corporate goals and gross margin achievement.
- To work with a diverse group of sales and customer service representatives to implement the strategic plan, by effective tactical goals, sales processes and reporting procedures.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partners.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- To lead and educate others in the delivery of positive PR to support the Company’s reputation as a market leader, either directly, or in co-operation with the relevant customers/distribution network.
- To monitor the performance of the existing product range, identifying market trends and opportunities for new product development.
- To assist in the specification of new product by providing marketing with an effective sales channel feedback function.
- To ensure that products and the company are well represented by Distributors/B2B in each sales region. Also to ensure that the Distributors/B2B are fully aware of the product range and its applications and are technically trained on the products.
- To ensure the provision of training and technical support to all categories of clients, with particular focus on designers and consultants, and those who influence purchasing decisions, by transferring technical expertise from the Company to the wider audio community.
- To take responsibility for your own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of others – who may be affected by what you do or fail to do – whilst complying with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy’s and Procedures, and that of any country as applicable.
From time to time the job holder will be expected to carry out other activities for which he/she is trained to do in order to assist in the efficient operation of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronics or another relevant subject, MBA preferred but not essential.
- Has a excellent understanding of audio and cinema industry as a whole.
- Has a thorough understanding of all audio equipment used within the professional arena and experience of related technologies.
- Has ‘hands on’ experience of AV equipment at a professional level.
- Has proven sales and leadership experience within the AV industry..
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies: Please list the preferred qualifications and ideal behaviors needed for this position based on the following:
- Clear and strategic thinker; proven experience in translating strategies into actionable plans
- Capable of handling multiples initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion
- Drives exceptional performance to achieve goals and targets
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
- Leverages the strengths of others to achieve goals
- Act as a Change Management expert and enabler on sales activities across the business
- Act as brand ambassador and drives market adoption
- Understands and drives behaviors to achieve customer satisfaction
- Focuses on business continuity and project achievement
- Have clear objectives and strives to exceed them
- Takes ownership for personal career and skill development
- Is self aware when dealing with multiple cultures
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time
- HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the UK for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Work Facts of HARMAN
HARMAN Working Hours
- Channel Manager – Audio, Channel Coordinator
HARMAN Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest HARMAN to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply HARMAN Jobs: Official Site.