Hampton Inn Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hampton Inn receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hampton Inn can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Hampton Inn
Hampton Hotels, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, and Hampton by Hilton are the names of a brand of hotels trademarked by Hilton Worldwide. Most Hampton hotels are independently owned and operated byfranchisees, though a few are owned and/or managed by Hilton Worldwide. Hampton Inn is currently the largest franchise in the United States. Hotels marked Hampton Inn & Suites offer suites in addition to the standard rooms found at a Hampton Inn. Most Hampton Hotels (except the new Hampton Boutique Hotels) are considered limited-service hotels, as they do not offer an on-site restaurant nor amenities such as bell services and concierge found at full-service hotels. The Hampton hotel brand primarily caters to the budget-minded business and leisure traveler. As of October 2011, the chain comprises more than 1,800 hotels. An overwhelming majority of Hampton’s properties are located in the United States however, international locations include Canada, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Germany, Mexico, and the United Kingdom where the chain operates under the name Hampton by Hilton. Hampton by Hilton locations offer additional services like an onsite bar as well as limited lunch and dinner.
Hampton Inn Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hampton Inn receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hampton Inn, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
HOUSEKEEPER/ROOM ATTENDANT – HAMPTON INN BOCA RATON
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Work Facts of Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Night Laundry Attendant, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, Security Officer, Home Reservations Sales Specialist, Bell Person, Housekeeping Dispatch, Cook, Sous Chef, Font Office Manager, Banquet Cook, Night Auditor, Server, Room Service Associate, Cashier, Valet, Bartender, Busser, Host, Hostess, Customer Service Representative, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Delivery Driver, Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Consultant, Food and Beverage Associate, Human Resources Director
Hampton Inn Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hampton Inn to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hampton Inn Jobs: visit Official Site