Gucci Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Gucci receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Gucci can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Gucci is an Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by the French holding company Kering. Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921. Gucci generated about €4.2 billion in revenue worldwide in 2008 according to BusinessWeek and climbed to 41st position in the magazine’s annual 2009 “Top Global 100 Brands” chart created by Interbrand; it retained that rank in Interbrand’s 2014 index. Gucci is also the highest-selling Italian brand.
Gucci Job Opportunities & Application Process
Gucci receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Gucci, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cashier – Responsible for handling sales transactions of all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports. Maintaining accurate records of petty cash in/out, stock transfer, inventory and etc.
- Perform sales transactions for all payment methods
- Provide accurate day-end reports
- Maintain accurate record of petty cash in/out
- Maintain records of stock transfer, inventory and transactions
- Maintain the work place clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Secondary school graduate or above in any discipline
- Retail & customer services experience preferred
- Experience with the operations of POS system is an advantage
- Efficient and accurate typing skills
- Good customer service attitude
- Good administrative skills
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
Sales Associate – The Gucci Sales Associate is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
Stock Associate – The Gucci Stock Associate is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
- Store operations;
- Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager;
- Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency and reduce costs;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments;
- Manage all ordering of store and office supplies;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Packs, handles, and stores merchandise according to Gucci standards;
- Assist with floor coverage during peak periods (Low to medium volume);
- Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Gucci Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Gucci to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Gucci
- 18 years old
Gucci Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Pricing Coordinator, Assistant Designer, Designer, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Gucci Jobs: visit Official Site.