Great Wraps Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Great Wraps receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Great Wraps can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Great Wraps is an American quick serve restaurant founded in 1974 with locations in over 18 states, primarily in food courts. Its menu consists of hot, wrapped sandwiches (including their signature Gyro Wrap), cheesesteaks, rice bowls and frozen smoothies. Great Wraps is a franchise, established as a company in 1974 and franchised in 1986. The company’s headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia. The chief executive officer is Mark Kaplan. Bonds rated Great Wraps as one of the top 100 North American Franchises.
Great Wraps Job Opportunities & Application Process
Great Wraps receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Great Wraps, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Restaurant Team Member
Like a Grilled Chicken Wrap, Restaurant Team Member position is a savory plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one.
Restaurant Team Member duties may include:
- Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
- Providing food service to our guests with enthusiasm
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Preparing drinks and ice cream treats
- Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed
- Cleaning the drive-in restaurants — including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas Restaurant Team Member Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Team Members are expected to ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times, including warm, genuine smiles and eye contact.
- Company paid Eco Pass or Parking
- Health Insurance
- Employee Meals and Discounts (not just at City Wok)
- Dental Insurance
Great Wraps Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Great Wraps to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Great Wraps
Great Wraps Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Assistant Restaurant Manager, Region Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Waiter, Prep Cook, Host, Line Cook, Dishwasher, Hostess, Waitress, General Restaurant Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Great Wraps Jobs: Official Site.