Grand America Hotel Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Grand America Hotel receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Grand America Hotel can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Grand America Hotel
The Grand America Hotel is part of the collection of hotels and resorts owned by The Holding Family. In addition to the AAA Five Diamond rated Grand America, the collection features Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, Idaho (twice selected by readers of SKI magazine as the nation’s top ski facility), Snowbasin Ski Resort, just outside Salt Lake City (site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill and Super G Races), The Westgate Hotel in San Diego (named to the “2008 Travel + Leisure 500,” the 500 best resorts and hotels in the world), The Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City and The Little America Hotel properties in Arizona and Wyoming.
Grand America Hotel Job Opportunities & Application Process
Grand America Hotel receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Grand America Hotel, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Line Cook is responsible for preparing and seasoning various kinds of food items, including vegetables, meats, and soups by following a prescribed recipe, with the aim of giving the customer an awesome service.
- Follow a given recipe and quality standard and prepare various food items, including vegetables, poultry, meats, and seafood for cooking using different methods and kitchen equipment such as oven, broilers, fryers, and grills
- Stock and manage assigned food station(s) and ensure quality of food served
- Physically inspect and see all food sent from the kitchen and make requisitions for food items and supplies that are needed
- Understand and adhere to company’s policies and processes, cooking methods, standard portion sizes, and kitchen rules and quality standards
- Ensure sufficient amount of food products are stocked and maintained at line stations to facilitate hitch-free service period
- Ensure food products are portioned before cooking by following standard portion sizes and recipe that has been specified
- Ensure workstation area, including shelves, tables, grills fryers, pasta, boilers, cookers convection oven, sauté burners, refrigeration equipment, and flat top range are kept cleaned and sanitized always following safety and sanitation policies and processes of the company
- Keep to proper garnish set up and plate presentation for every dish
- Keep food servers informed of ticket times, and attend to orders from guests promptly and efficiently and with a friendly attitude
- A minimum of 2 or 3 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Must be able to follow printed recipes and plate specifications
- Must maintain personal hygiene in accordance
Work Facts of Grand America Hotel
Grand America Hotel Working Hours
- Housekeepers, P.O.S Support (IT), BQT Set Up Supervisor, Chief Engineer, Laundry Supervisor, SPA Attendant/Concierge, AV Technician, Uniform Issue Attendant, Concierge, Group Billing, Bellman, Turndown Attendant, Security Agent, Lobby Lounge Attendant, Sous Chef, Aesthetician (On Call), Banquet Servers (On Call), Line Cook, Room Service Server, Stewarding, Front Desk Agent, Hostess, Garden Cafe Server, Busser Garden Cafe, Engineer III
Grand America Hotel Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Grand America Hotel to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download Grand America Hotel Application
How to Apply Grand America Hotel Jobs: Official Site.