Gordon Food Service Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Gordon Food Service receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Gordon Food Service can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Gordon Food Service (GFS) is a foodservice distributor based in Wyoming, Michigan serving the eastern half of the Unites States. It operates cash and carry stores in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
Gordon Food Service Job Opportunities & Application Process
Gordon Food Service receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Gordon Food Service, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Associate: Warehouse Package Handlers (Batch Set-Up/Case Runners) are the key to ensuring all looped product is delivered to the right pack lanes in proper sequence and in an efficient manner to the right door. Our Case Runners loaders take great pride in ensuring accuracy in the scanning of all product into our system. Organization is key here.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Remember we said, “hard work” – you might lift 25-100 pounds per case as part of this job throughtout the duration of the shift!
- We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions is required while you’re here
- And you’ll hustle — this is a fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product.
- Successfully pass our hair drug screen and background check requirements (criminal background check, yes – we do not check your credit score)
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
- Must be able to work holidays and overtime as required — holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
Retail Sales Associate:
- We offer the best full time schedule in retail!
- Our Store is open Monday to Saturday 7AM – 8PM and Sunday 12PM – 5PM*
- Note: Florida stores are open 8am-6pm on Sundays
- Actual shift may include additional pre-opening/post-closing time
- We are CLOSED on New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Career development opportunities are part of our culture
- We have several leaders that began as Sales Associates!
Full Benefits Offered!
- You take care of our customers, so we take care of you!
- Health benefits after 60 days (beginning of month)
- Supportive work environment
- Rewards for performance are part of our Cornerstone Values
- 10% off your purchases as an Employee Discount
Gordon Food Service Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Gordon Food Service to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Gordon Food Service
Gordon Food Service Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 8:00am-8:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Stocker, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Delivery Driver, Pharmacy Help Desk Specialist, Pharmacy Technician, Service Desk Shift Supervisor, Checker/Food Clerk, Courtesy Clerk, Deli Clerk, Bakery Clerk, Cake Decorator, Dairy/Frozen Clerk, Meat Clerk, Seafood Wrapper, Meat Cutter, Produce Clerk, Doughnut Fryer, Chemical and Beverage Sales Specialist, Commercial Sales Associate, Refrigeration Technician, Selector, Accountant, Software Engineer, Brand Promotion Coordinator, Category Analyst, Category Manager, Chain Delivery Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Gordon Food Service Jobs: visit Official Site.