Goody’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Goody’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Goody’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
An American chain of departmental stores, Goody’s, is dedicated to clothing, house wares, footwear and is traditionally a family clothing destination that just expanded into other segments. It operates close to around 500 stores in the US and has been revamped in 2010, after its inception in 1953. The hourly pay scale ranges around $8.7 for various part-time positions like sales associate, and the managerial jobs offer a hefty package around 71k including benefits. The full-time jobs, along the lines of sales associate, offer around 14k and incentives on products. The interview process is fast, mostly within one day.
Goody’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Goody’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Goody’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager
The major job responsibilities for which the Assistant Store Manager is accountable include assisting the Store Manager and Sr. Assistant Manager (if applicable) for:
• Overseeing one or more areas/departments of the store
• Maximizing store sales and profits
• Meeting all goals (i.e. sales, credit applications, magazine sales, Club 50 memberships, shrinkage, payroll, and expenses)
• Developing a qualified, well trained staff
• Ensuring proper execution of all store operations functions and company programs
• Ensuring the highest level of Customer service and satisfaction.
• Maintaining company standards throughout the store
• Protecting all company assets
The following is a list of activities to support the accomplishment of these major responsibilities:
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALESMANSHIP:
• Ensure that all Customers are greeted in a prompt and friendly manner.
• Ensure that all Customer phone calls are handled in a courteous and helpful manner.
• Ensure that all associates are provided with merchandise information and effective salesmanship techniques.
• Inform Customers of advertised and promotional events to increase sales volume.
• Use merchandise knowledge to increase units per transaction.
• Solicit new accounts and promote Premium Rewards Program.
• Solicit magazine sales and Club 50 memberships.
• Assist in the preparation and delivery of performance evaluations.
• Assist in the utilization of company training programs.
• Assist in addressing poor performance and administering the counseling process as necessary.
• Direct and ensure compliance with current VMi floor plans
• Direct seasonal outposts set-up.
• Direct and ensure accuracy of sales event set-up.
• Ensure compliance with signing guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with Folded Merchandise Program.
• Ensure compliance with YES merchandise.
• Direct and ensure accuracy of clearance event set-up.
• Ensure compliance of fixture usage.
• Set and enforce standards for window and interior displays.
• Ensure stock keeping maintenance is followed (including close to open policy).
• Ensure compliance with merchandise presentation standards and departmental prototypes.
• Ensure compliance with all S.A.S.S. procedures.
• Ensure P.C.A.s are completed in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
• Ensure damages are completed according to procedure and shipping deadlines.
• Ensure compliance with procedures for receiving, sorting, and processing freight.
• Ensure that company assets (register and safe funds, bank deposits, equipment, etc.) are protected.
• Ensure proper maintenance of store equipment and property.
• Ensure compliance with housekeeping standards.
Work Facts of Goody’s
Goody’s Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm;
- Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Allocation Analyst, Store Planner, Planning and Allocation Specialist, Database Marketing Analyst, Beauty Bar Advisor, Human Resources Manager, Loss Prevention Associate, Loss Prevention Manager, Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager Store Manager, Estee Lauder Beauty Advisor, Clinique Beauty Advisor, Arden Beauty Advisor, Merchant Training Coordinator, Training Administrator, Pricing Accuracy Analyst, Pricing and Promotions Specialist
Goody’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Goody’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Goody’s Jobs: visit Official Site