Goodyear Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Goodyear receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Goodyear can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company is an American multinational tire manufacturing company founded in 1898 by Frank Seiberling and based in Akron, Ohio. Goodyear manufactures tires for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery. It also produced bicycle tires from its founding until 1976. As of 2017, Goodyear is one of the top four tire manufacturers along with Bridgestone (Japan), Michelin (France) and Continental (Germany).
Goodyear Job Opportunities & Application Process
Goodyear receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Goodyear, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Executive Assistant: Organize & provide secretarial and administrative support to ensure effective, efficient and confidential office operation(s) of an appointed President, Vice President, Assistant Officer or Director under minimum supervision.
- Schedule daily, weekly and monthly appointments and meetings, revise schedule using own judgment with respect to the guidance provided by the leader regarding prioritizing meetings;
- Coordinate event registration for yearly customer and sales meetings;
- Answer telephone calls and resolve inquiries using thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Process correspondence, type/compose material using e-mail, Microsoft Office and any required specialized software;
- Responding to inquires within & outside the company that require the ability to be tactful and to exercise good judgement.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Open and distribute mail using own discretion regarding who can best handle the response or subject matter;
- Maintain and process division/department records, such as approvals, department budgets, bills for payment and associate attendance;
- Develop, organize & maintain filing & follow up systems that meet the development/division objectives.
- Compile information as requested by management and design presentation format using advanced Microsoft Office power point skills.
Goodyear Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Goodyear to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Goodyear
Goodyear Working Hours
Open Positions: Service Clerk, Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Alignment Specialist, Alignment Technician, ASE Technician, Auto Technician, Business Analyst, Category Analyst, Tire and Lube Technician, Commercial Sales Representative, Commercial Tire National Account Sales Specialist, Commercial Tire Sales Representative, Commercial Tire Service Technician, Consumer Sales Squad Team Member, Customer Advisor, Field Marketing Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Goodyear Application PDF
How to Apply Goodyear Jobs: Official Site.