GoHealth Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, GoHealth receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at GoHealth can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At GoHealth, it’s our employees who impact our success. GoHealth employees – whether they’ve been here for four years or four months – are all passionate about what they do and are dedicated to changing the health care industry.
Benefits & Perks
Take time off when you need it, so you can come back rested and ready to go full speed ahead.
As a health care company, we understand the importance of medical, dental, and other types of coverage.
We want to help you prepare for retirement, no matter how much or how little you contribute.
We recognize that comfortable employees do the best work, which is why we encourage casual dress.
At GoHealth, your growth opportunities start from the moment we hire you and never stop.
Whether it’s lunchtime Pilates classes or in-office haircuts and manicures, you can expect lots of fun perks.
GoHealth Job Opportunities & Application Process
GoHealth receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in GoHealth, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
At GoHealth, we provide innovative technology solutions for the future of health care. So far, we’ve helped millions of people access affordable health care. And now we’re looking toward the future: We want to revolutionize the health care industry. There’s no doubt that health reform will continue to change our business. As millions more consumers enter the market looking for health care, we’ll be here to help them find it.
Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast500, Crain’s Fast 50, Top 100 Digital Companies, and 101 Best Places to Work, GoHealth continues to attract the best in the business. With award-winning technology specialists, savvy project managers, customer-focused sales people, creative marketing professionals, and countless other vital team members, our business keeps growing because we’re all passionate about what we do.
At GoHealth, it’s our employees who drive our success, which is why we understand the importance of corporate culture. We encourage a casual dress code to help everyone feel comfortable, and our corporate benefits are unparalleled. When you join #TeamGoHealth, you’ll receive unlimited vacation days, flex Fridays, subsidized gym memberships, and most importantly, unlimited career growth opportunities.
We are seeking a high-energy, insightful data analyst to help us make better sales and marketing decisions to ensure that customers who need health insurance get covered. Up for the challenge? Read on.
You will be responsible for gathering, manipulating and reporting sales and enrollment statistics, as well as other data which will help you develop fulfillment recommendations based on what you find. You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of data gathering processes using disparate sources, analysis, trend identification and report development. You will have the opportunity to work with our databases, data collection systems, and reporting tools, as you help the company better understand both our existing customer base and the broader individual insurance market.
- Extract and transform raw data from various databases into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights
- Work with the Sales team to interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Troubleshoot problems with daily data-feeds within programs and reports
- Create accurate reports/queries by established deadlines and on an ad-hoc basis
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to support the Sales team
- Bachelors’ degree required, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 plus years experience in data analytics required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- SQL experience required / Non negotiable
- The ability to write complex and efficient SQL queries
- Python skills required
- Displays strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems, develop work-around’s, and craft intuitive reports
- Displays effective communication skills to all levels of management in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to think and work independently
- GoHealth offers a full benefits package, an open vacation policy, a very casual dress code and a fun, interactive working environment.
Work Facts of GoHealth
GoHealth Working Hours
- Data Analyst, Insurance Sales Manager, Insurance Sales Manager, Data Analyst, Customer Solutions, Content Marketing Specialist, Paid Search Specialist, Corporate Strategy Associate, Senior Data Engineer, Digital Marketing Data Analyst,
GoHealth Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest GoHealth to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply GoHealth Jobs: Official Site.