Godiva Chocolatier Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Godiva Chocolatier receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Godiva Chocolatier can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Godiva owns and operates more than 600 retail boutiques and shops in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia and is available via over 10,000 speciality retailers.
HEALTH AND WELFARE BENEFITS
- Prescription Drug
- Wellness Programs
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accident Plans
- Company-Paid and Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with Pre-Tax and Post-Tax Contributions
- Annual “Employer Plus” Retirement Contribution
FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE BENEFITS
- Employee Assistance and Work/Life Referral Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Transit and Parking Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Business Casual Work Environments
- Generous Employee Discount on Merchandise
Godiva Chocolatier Job Opportunities & Application Process
Godiva Chocolatier receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Godiva Chocolatier, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
This part time position is responsible for the effective merchandising and marketing of Godiva products at customer retail locations. Specifically, the position will:
- Ensure that all assigned accounts are in compliance with Godiva’s “Gold Standard” of merchandising. Make the necessary changes to gain compliance as required. Create a superior “in-store” presence through effective merchandising.
- Introduce point of sale merchandising props and signage. Secure additional floor space, outpost locations and merchandising space to increase brand awareness
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels and stock rotation.
- Check/clean all fixtures ensuring operational effectiveness.
- Check for damaged product and freshness of product. Completed associated paperwork.
- Conducts product demonstrations/samplings at assigned accounts
- Establish positive relationships with all levels of store personnel, always representing Godiva’s brand image and dedication to customer service.
- Make weekly visits
- Help coordinate and supervise SIS and participate in some store events.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- At least 1 year previous related experience within a marketing/merchandising environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Merchandising experience a must
- Territory: Denver, CO
- Travel expenses: Mileage will be reimbursed
- Accounts: various retail stores in area as assigned
- Hours: approx. 938 hours per year (Part Time)
- Schedule: Flexible
- Competitive hourly rate
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discount
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Work Facts of Godiva Chocolatier
- 18 years old
Godiva Chocolatier Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Account Coordinator, District Manager, Retail Communications Specialist, Retail Flagship Boutique Manager, Retail Training Specialist, Financial Analyst, Human Resources Representative, Marketing Associate, Planning and Allocations Manager, Sales Manager
Godiva Chocolatier Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Godiva Chocolatier to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Godiva Chocolatier Jobs: Official Site.