Goddard School Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Goddard School receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Goddard School can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life. Our talented teachers also collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
Mission: We focus on building each child’s emotional, academic, social, creative and physical skills to provide a well-rounded experience and ensure each child becomes a confident, joyful learner who is fully prepared for school and life.
Goddard School Job Opportunities & Application Process
Goddard School receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Goddard School, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Roles, Responsibilities, and Essential Duties
- Will assist in managing the classroom and safety of the children
- Will assist in the light cleaning of the classroom (i.e. wiping down the tables, sweeping after meals, etc.)
- Will be responsible for leading the class one day a week
- Will be responsible for doing observations/assessments of a group of students
- Will be responsible for some classroom paperwork and helping to prepare for activities
- May be asked occasionally to work extra hours or help cover another classroom
- May be asked occasionally to do some clerical work or work on a special project for the class/school
- MUST be attending or scheduled to attend college with the goal of obtaining a BA/BS in Early Childhood Education or other related field that will lead to NYS Certification B-2.
- 1+ years of experience in an Early Childhood classroom; 2+ years preferred
- Must have experience working with children ages 2-5 years old
- CPR/First Aid Training preferred
- DOI Fingerprinted preferred
- Must be able to pass the state background check
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to take initiative in work assignments
- Ability to work flexible hours and be flexible with the children
- Must be Creative
- Must be Patient
- Must have a good sense of humor and enjoy working with children
- Additional skills in music, dance, sports, etc. a plus
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have/be:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Teaching Strategies Gold is preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift and bend up to 50lbs
Work Facts of Goddard School
Goddard School Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-6:30pm;
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- Child Care Provider, Maintenance Worker, Activities Assistant, Office Assistant, Manager
Goddard School Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Goddard School to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Goddard School Jobs: Official Site.