GM Financial Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, GM Financial receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at GM Financial can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
GM Financial is the captive finance company and the wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The company is a global provider of auto finance solutions, with operations in North America, Europe, Latin America and China. Through our … Read more
Mission: GM Financial’s success is largely dependent on building strong, lasting relationships with our dealers and the consumer customers that we serve. This is why we are committed to providing best-in-class customer service, while promoting open, honest communication at all levels.
Our executive team and all employees must adhere to GM Financial’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, which outlines the principles by which all team members conduct business with customers, vendors and each other.
GM Financial Job Opportunities & Application Process
GM Financial receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in GM Financial, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Strategic Credit Analyst
The GM Strategic Credit Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing credit applications, assessing credit history for acceptable risk and then approving or denying extension of credit to potential customers. This team member has contact with other company departments, as well as automobile dealers and other finance and credit sources. The team member will be responsible for overseeing the credit relationship to an assigned set of dealers. This team member will provide quality customer service by satisfying the credit needs of the dealer. This role is a field based position in one of our 15 Regional Credit Centers. This will require the team member to relocate to a permanent center within the U.S. after successful completion of the credit training program and based on business needs. This role requires relocation to Chandler, AZ upon hire to attend training prior to final relocation.
- Analyze credit data to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Make decisions to approve or deny the extension of credit within set credit authority established by senior management and state/federal laws.
- Develop strong dealer relationships that ensure volume objectives and credit quality.
- Increase GMF Market Share with assigned dealers.
- Capture automotive finance contracts that meet GM Financial profitability criteria for pricing and performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Ensure credit center office cooperation with other departments, to maximize efficiency within the company.
- Achieve required credit quality and productivity by ensuring all queues are worked to acceptable service levels
- Perform outbound telemarketing calls to assigned dealer personnel.
Reports to: Strategic Credit Manager
Direct Reports: None
- Knowledge of consumer credit and indirect auto financing
- Knowledge of credit laws and regulations
- Knowledge of dealership operations and indirect auto finance
- Able to meet deadlines and establish objectives
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Ability to independently evaluate and make consistent, quality credit decisions that produce acceptable ratios and returns for the company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills required. Strong work ethic.
- Superior customer relations skills.
- Must be proficient in computer software such as, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have successfully completed the Credit Services Certification.
- 1-2 years in consumer finance industry, underwriting or auto finance preferred.
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred.
Work Facts of GM Financial
GM Financial Working Hours
- Support Technician, Commercial Account Manager, Account Modification Specialist, Salesforce Analyst, Payroll Specialist, Salesforce Developer, AmeriCredit Dealer Relationship Manager
GM Financial Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest GM Financial to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply GM Financial Jobs: Official Site.