Giorgio Armani Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Giorgio Armani receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Giorgio Armani can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
Giorgio Armani Job Opportunities & Application Process
Giorgio Armani receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Giorgio Armani, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cashier – Description of Responsibilities:
- To perform all point-of-sale cashier-level functions
- To understand and abide by all point-of-sale policies, procedures and directives and effectively execute them
- To support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
Overview of Critical Duties:
Policy and Procedure
- Understand, abide by and implement all policies and procedures
- Understand and abide by all directives as given
- Maintain point-of-sales records and insure organization of register paperwork and receipts
Accessories Sales Associate – Description of Responsibilities:
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To support the staff in order to achieve and surpass goals
- To insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals as prescribed
- Monitor personal sales results
- Develop sales technique to insure maximum performance
- Identify and meet clients’ needs
- Utilize all available sales tools to increase business and improve results
- Overcome client objections and offer alternatives
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Utilize suggestive selling techniques to maximize and accessorize a sale
- Collaborate with all associates to achieve departmental and store goals
- Attend all meetings and seminars to insure knowledge to provide maximum results
- Minimizes returns
Giorgio Armani Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Giorgio Armani to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Giorgio Armani
- 18 years old
Giorgio Armani Working Hours
- Hours vary by location
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Merchandise Coordinator, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Operations Manager, Store Merchandise Planner, Merchandise Planning Manager, Marketing Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Construction Coordinator, Publicity Director
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Giorgio Armani Jobs: visit Official Site.