Gerson Lehrman Group Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Gerson Lehrman Group receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Gerson Lehrman Group can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Benefits & Perks
We trust our hard-working employees to get their work done and to take time off when they need it – that’s why there’s no preset limit on vacation days.
To help you save, GLG offers a 401(k) plan with a match on U.S. employee contributions.
We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare options – including dental and vision – to our employees and their families.
In our New York and Austin offices, our onsite baristas serve complimentary cappuccinos, lattes, flat whites (and countless other custom, caffeinated beverages) every day.
GLG offers special rates on gym memberships and cell phone plans, as well discounts on computers, restaurants, personal travel, and much more.
GLGers have access to a stocked fridge and healthy(ish) snacks.
Gerson Lehrman Group Job Opportunities & Application Process
Gerson Lehrman Group receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Gerson Lehrman Group, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Enablement Associate
We are seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual to assist our Hedge Funds Sales Team. This junior professional is focused on assisting our Hedge Fund Sales Team by developing materials to close, renew and upgrade existing client contracts. The candidate must be highly organized, efficient, proactive, trustworthy and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building presentations decks and generating project reports
- Developing and updating clients in SFDC
- Assist in collecting business intelligence for accounts such as annual reports, investor analyses, recent company news, internal reporting structure, etc.
- Help to formulate account strategy and business issue hypotheses
- Account planning, Developing account maps by researching accounts and contacts
- Acquiring new users in existing accounts through content-led phone and email outreach
- Solving customer problems and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Scheduling/preparing for calls and meetings
- May participate on client meetings/calls
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Microsoft office and comfortable learning how to navigate the user interfaces of basic web-based applications
- Experience interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality service
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Impeccable references
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Work Facts of Gerson Lehrman Group
Gerson Lehrman Group Working Hours
- New Business Manager, Business Development Associate, Junior Business Development Associate, Sales Development Representative, Sales Enablement Associate
Gerson Lehrman Group Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Gerson Lehrman Group to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Gerson Lehrman Group Jobs: Official Site.