Georgetown University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Georgetown University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Georgetown University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Located in a historic neighborhood in the nation’s capital, Georgetown offers rigorous academic programs, a global perspective, exciting ways to take advantage of Washington, D.C., and a commitment to social justice.
Georgetown University is one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions, offering a unique educational experience that prepares the next generation of global citizens to lead and make a difference in the world. Established in 1789, Georgetown is the nation’s oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. We provide students with a world-class learning experience focused on educating the whole person through exposure to different faiths, cultures and beliefs. Students are challenged to engage in the world and become men and women in the service of others, especially the most vulnerable and disadvantaged members of the community.
Georgetown University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Georgetown University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Georgetown University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Multimedia Technologist, a member of the Information Systems Technology audiovisual and instructional technology groups, executes media streaming projects for distance learning, faculty courseware sites, special events, administrative programs, and other instructional materials. Incumbent provides support for the use of multimedia classrooms and moot courtrooms, as well as regularly scouting related emerging technologies.
Equipment Set Up and Operation
- Sets up and operates advanced multimedia and audiovisual equipment for classes, conferences , mock trials, panel discussions, oral arguments, mock negotiations, depositions, mock mediations, client interviews, trial practice seminars, moot court teams, examinations, training sessions, special dinners, theater productions, memorial services, dedications, and other special events.
- Provides public address systems and recording of classes, lectures, panel discussions, oral arguments, theater productions, special events, and conferences.
- Provides multimedia support and streaming media support to deans, faculty, staff, students, alumni, public relations, Office of Development, VIP guests and outside clients.
- Provides broadcast quality multimedia productions for deans, faculty, staff, students, alumni, public relations, Office of Development, VIP guests, and outside clients.
The Program Coordinator: provides administrative support for the management and supervision of the M.A. in Conflict Resolution program at the department’s satellite office. S/he works closely with the directors of the program and is the primary point of coordination and communication between this M.A. program, the Graduate Program administrative team in the Government Department, and the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences. The Program Coordinator has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Serves as primary point of contact for students, as well as for academic advising and tracking student records.
- Coordinates internships and job placement services for the M.A. students.
- Promotes the M.A. program nationally and internationally throughout the year.
- Coordinates events and workshops, and special programs.
- Assists with fellowship, grants, and development.
- Oversees student and faculty recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree – Master’s degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in a professional environment – preference for experience working with student advising in an academic or professional environment
- High professionalism
- Ability to initiate and successfully carry out projects
- Ability use good judgment, and strong skills in organization, problem-solving, and communications skills
- Great attention to detail
The Senior Research Associate plays a central role by providing qualitative and quantitative research and policy analysis to help advance CCF’s mission to expand and improve high-quality, affordable health coverage for America’s children and families. Reporting directly to the Center’s Executive Director and Research Professor, the Senior Research Associate has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Conducts research and data analysis on health policy issues in support of CCF’s written reports, public presentations, and policy analysis work.
- Monitors and tracks activities associated with federal and state legislative and administrative changes to child and family health coverage.
- Provides assistance on writing projects pertaining to child and family health coverage issues.
- Helps maintain CCF’s research library, child and family coverage statistics (including web-based resources), and research databases.
- Assists in providing technical assistance to CCF staff, funders, national and state advocacy organizations, and others seeking information and data on child and family health coverage.
- Master’s degree – preferably in public policy, public health, or related field
- 5 to 7 years of work experience – preferably in health or social policy
- Strong writing and quantitative skills
- Proficiency with Excel – preference for experience with statistical software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a dynamic, team environment for a mission-oriented organization
- Flexibility, initiative, and a willingness to tackle new projects as they arise
Work Facts of Georgetown University
Georgetown University Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: The Program Coordinator, The Senior Research Associate, The Multimedia Technologist
Georgetown University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Georgetown University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Georgetown University Jobs: Official Site.