General Atomics Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, General Atomics receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at General Atomics can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
General Atomics is its own company, with a unique and powerful vision. The Predator® series of unmanned aerial vehicles has changed aviation and is changing the way our fighting forces work. In electromagnetics, we’re modernizing the way aircraft carriers launch and land planes. Our work in nuclear fusion is contributing to an international effort to bring safe, unlimited power to the world.
Privately owned, we’re free of quarterly reports, stock price concerns and other diversions from technological excellence. Vertical integration with R&D, engineering, manufacturing and technical support in-house, lets us all work in unison. Our diverse businesses – aerospace, defense, electromagnetic systems, nuclear fusion and other areas, all support each other’s advances.
General Atomics Job Opportunities & Application Process
General Atomics receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in General Atomics, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Custodian: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Day Shift Custodian to join our Facilities Division, supporting the surrounding San Diego, CA area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows established antiseptic techniques and uses appropriate solutions to clean and wash fixtures and restrooms.
- Sweeps, mops, dusts, and vacuums offices, hallways and entrances, polishes furniture, fixtures and trimmings requiring long periods of standing, walking, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
- Notes and reports items needing repair and hazardous conditions requiring correction.
- Gathers and disposes of trash, washes and relines waste containers.
- May operate a company vehicle which requires a clean and valid DMV drivers license.
- Works in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Groundskeeper/Landscaper: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Groundskeeper/Landscaper to join our Facilities Department located in the greater San Diego, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a combination of cutting lawns, trimming and edging around walkways, roads, flower beds and walls.
- Prunes shrubs, trees and plants. Rakes up leaves and litter.
- Performs periodic inspections of plants and grasses.
- Makes routine recommendations for changes in care schedules.
- Assists in determining the timetable for fertilizer and disease/pest control programs.
- Mixes and uses chemicals, some of which may be hazardous materials subject to special handling requirements.
- Assembles, installs, modifies and maintains irrigation systems and plumbing under general direction.
- May perform trade work such as carpentry or painting.
- Assists in planning and designing changes or modifications to landscape.
- May operate tractors or other equipment with attachments such as mower, fertilizer spreader, rototiller, sod remover, back hoe, lawn roller, etc.
- Performs other duties and assigned or required.
Work Facts of General Atomics
General Atomics Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Groundskeeper/Landscaper, Custodian
General Atomics Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest General Atomics to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply General Atomics Jobs: Official Site.