GAP Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, GAP receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at GAP can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Customize your career runway
Gap Inc. is a place where retail legends are born. We offer opportunities across brands and functions, so you can give your career a fresh, new look when you feel like it. With us, you can stay in one place, but keep going somewhere new whether that’s in your hometown or half-way around the world.
We are looking for talent for our stores, brand headquarters, distribution and call centers and our corporate offices. Whether you are passionate about creating our fashions, getting our product to market or delighting or customers in stores, we have a career for you.
We are all about fashion firsts
Our founders, Don and Doris Fisher, invented specialty retail in 1969 when they made it easy to buy a pair of jeans. Today, Gap Inc. is still moving the needle in retail. We are the only U.S. apparel company with a portfolio of globally recognized, specialty apparel brands – ranging from value to luxury. Our products are sold in stores, outlets, franchise locations and online.
GAP Job Opportunities & Application Process
GAP receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in GAP, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Stock Associate – French Commons
The stock associate is responsible for interacting with employees and customers to create a positive, friendly environment. The stock associate maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. They are responsible for knowing and executing the Gap Outlet Brand Standards and Operational Processes. At Gap Outlet, we promote putting the customer first, then team and task; the stock associate performs any duty within the store that supports these priorities.
- Coordinates with leaders, stock and sales associates to ensure a positive, friendly and efficient customer experience
- Acknowledges and provides assistance to customers; locates merchandise efficiently using various methods; answers questions quickly and accurately
- Prevents theft and loss through positive customer engagement and application of Gap Inc. loss prevention techniques
- Balances the needs of customer, team and task as directed by store leadership
- Communicates with customers and employees in a friendly and respectful way; contributes to a safe and positive work environment
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy & Procedure guide, including Code of Business Conduct and the Employee Policy Guide
- Follows direction provided by store leadership; interprets and acts quickly on business priorities
- Positively represents the brand and store by adhering to the Employee Appearance Policy
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all operational processes: Shipment Processing,
- Markdowns, Merchandise Signage, Replenishment and Recovery of Sales Floor and Stockroom
- Prepares and executes shipment assembly line tasks to company standard; flexes to all areas of the shipment line as needed
- Coordinates with leaders and fellow associates for the preparation and placement of merchandise on selling floor
- Identifies and communicates opportunities while replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store in response to sell thru
- Ensures neat, clean and organized areas throughout the stockroom and selling floor; performs all assigned cleaning duties
- Ensures unsold and/or returned merchandise is returned to the selling floor within established company standards
- Reports to a member of the leadership team. Receives daily direction from store leadership and collaborates effectively across store teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store employees
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines on tasks/projects
- Ability to utilize retail technology
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
- Previous experience in retail preferred
- Meets Gap Outlet’s part time or full time availability guidelines
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. We work as a team. When not actively working at the cashwrap or assisting customers with their purchases and returns, team members are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks including merchandising, recovery, fitting room, cleaning and additional tasks as assigned by store leadership or as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Work Facts of GAP
GAP Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sales Associate, Brand Logistics, Cashier, Lead Cashier, Credit Card Promoter, Customer Experience Associate, Customer Service Consultant, Loss Prevention Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Production Coordinator, Maintenance Technician, Merchandiser, Inventory Planner, Performance Analyst, Key Holder, Merchandise Handler, Loss Prevention Agent, Service and Training Manager, Stock Associate, Stock Supervisor, Administrative Assistant, Brand Experience Manager, Designer, Summer Intern
GAP Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest GAP to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF: Download GAP Application Form
How to Apply Gap Jobs: Visit Official Site.