Gallagher Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Gallagher receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Gallagher can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) is a US-based global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered at in Rolling Meadows, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago). The firm was established in 1927 and is the third largest insurance broker in the world.
Gallagher Job Opportunities & Application Process
Gallagher receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Gallagher, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Account Representative: The Account Representative assists Account Manager, Account Executives, Producers, Brokers in servicing designated group of clients or book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration, and sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Typically assigned to accounts having less complex needs with no renewal goals associated with assigned accounts.
- Under direction of more senior staff, provides administrative support to an assigned group of clients.
- Resolves customer service inquiries that require research and interactions with carriers or agents.
- Generally requires assistance when resolving more complex problems.
- Day-to-day client contacts are generally mid- or lower-level client staff and contact with clients.
- Responds to client questions and maintains a log of conversations.
- Markets new and renewal accounts according to company procedures.
- Evaluates all proposals to include in spreadsheets.
- Prepares renewals and client information presentations and assists in preparing RFP responses.
- May provide guidance and direction to Customer Service Reps or administrative support.
Claims Assistant: Under direct supervision, performs basic claim handling functions to include data entry, bill payment, ordering various reports from outside parties, preparing and filing various required forms. Interacts with clients, attorneys and outside vendors for various reasons including but not limited to gathering data and scheduling appointments. Processing medical only claims as assigned, within requirements set by client service instructions and Gallagher Bassett Best Practices. Work activity includes but is not limited to, review, approval and payment of medical bills and bills from other service providers.
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 1 year transferrable work experience within an office environment.
- Ability to pass any required licensing exams within three attempts.
- Excellent written, verbal and mathematic skills.
- Working knowledge of current PC software such as Word and Excel. Familiar with medical terminology.
- Licensed for all states in which claims are being handled.
- One year relevant Worker’s Compensation experience.
- Ability to operate in a team environment with the expectation of enhancing and contributing to the offices overall effectiveness and success.
- Able to maintain strict confidence regarding information contained in assigned work.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of branch personnel, as well as, clients, vendors and all other office visitors.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
Work Facts of Gallagher
Gallagher Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Gallagher Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Gallagher to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Gallagher Jobs: Official Site.