Freeman Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Freeman receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Freeman can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
join our team
Take your career to exciting places
For a challenging and fulfilling career at any level, look no further than one of the world’s largest global B-to-B experience companies. Opportunities span across our strategic, creative, digital, logistics, account, and finance practices.
Working here is more than a job.
Working here is more than a job. Freeman is a place where you will feel supported, your work will matter, and your career will thrive. As we continue to expand across the globe, our commitment to our employees grows stronger. We strive to create an inclusive and dynamic environment for everyone to learn and excel. Freeman is committed to a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Freeman Job Opportunities & Application Process
Freeman receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Freeman , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Coordinator – Exhibit Operations Planner
We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Performs administration and project coordination of work performed by the Exhibit Operations team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with Manager communicating assignments to BDM/CSM
- Organizes all booked jobs for Manager
- Updates Salesforce with Assignments
- Orders 3rd Party Services and confirms completed orders to CSM, Manager and Supervisors
- Coordinates/Orders floor coverings and confirms orders with Fabricating shop and Manager
- Creates Supervisor Packets/Show Files and distributes
- Highlights floorplans showing booth locations on entire event and distributes to Manager and Supervisors as necessary
- Supports building of Production Schedules with Manager and Supervisors
- Recaps costs and works on budgets with Manager as needed
- Requests and supplies EAC/COI information and creates lists for DOEO and Manager
- Sends floor plans/build plans for venue approval
- Requests and manages Engineering approvals
- Audits labor and production tickets in TSS to ensure complete information is provided to Manager and Supervisors
- Confirms all travel has been approved and expenses are billed
- Manage/monitor storage billing at the branch, review inventories and arrange disposal of client owned properties as needed
- Ensures shows are closed and invoiced in TSS and/or accrued for end of the month
- Responsible for correct price master templates in TSS for Non Freeman shows
- Create show recap file (bible) encompassing all exhibits on an event for non-Freeman and Freeman shows
- Keep records of all hours worked and billable materials and update T&M tickets on Non Freeman
- Coordinates and provides to branch payroll departments all payroll for Non-Freeman shows
- During busy periods, PC may be required to report to showsite to assist Coordinators as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years of industry experience preferred
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Work Facts of Freeman
Freeman Working Hours
- Coordinator – Exhibit Operations Planner, Manager – Exhibit Operations, Client Development Executive, Client Support Coordinator, Audio Visual Event Technician, Supervisor – Event Technologies
Freeman Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Freeman to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Freeman Jobs: Official Site.