Free People Apparel Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Free People Apparel receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Free People Apparel can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Free People Apparel
Free People was the name first given to what would eventually become the URBN Inc. family, and resurfaced in 1984 to identify the brand as a wholesale collection. Today, Free People has grown to include, in addition to wholesale, both a significant retail and online presence. Currently, we operate over 75 stores in the U.S. and Canada, as well as three wholesale showrooms whose teams have brought Free People to over 1,200 specialty boutiques and department stores across the globe. In all phases of Free People, we look to inspire our customers, our girls – the sweet and sultry, dreamy and tom-girl – with our assortment of apparel and accessories.
Free People Apparel Job Opportunities & Application Process
Free People Apparel receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Free People Apparel, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goal, SPH goal and % of store business goal in support of store’s sales goals
- Expand and manage client base through the following:
- Outreach & Networking: initiate and maintain regular customer connections through various communication and social media channels
- Sales Generation: build customer connections through appointments and in store events.
- Follow-Up: provide thoughtful and personalized follow-up to a customer’s recent shopping experience.
- Develop, enhance and manage the selling culture through contests, sales team development, selling workshops, business analysis, etc.
- Uphold a highly organized system for maintaining customer communication, data, appointments, and sales tracking
- Serve as a leader in customer service, product information and outfitting
- Mentor Stylists on all aspects of the customer experience through fit sessions, fashion boards, morning meetings and workshops
- Promote and maintain a high standard for overall Customer Care, Operations and Loss Prevention
- Participate in social media platforms as directed, i.e. creating iPad albums and focus on FP Me
- Maintain an awareness of brand aesthetic and relevance to the store environment and communicate with sales team
- Understand and utilize systems and applications, including POS, MPOS, iPad, FP App, etc.
- Partner with management, as needed in communicating Store/District SPH goals and results
- Contribute at a high-level to all store meetings, fit sessions, outfitting, and walk-throughs
- Communicate product performance observations and offer feedback to management team
- Have knowledge of community resources and local recommendations for the customer (tailor, restaurant, dry cleaner, etc.)
- Uphold all company policy and procedure
Work Facts of Free People Apparel
Free People Apparel Working Hours
- Cashier, Sales Associate, , Key Holder, Merchandise Handler, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Bilingual Call Center Sales Representative, Customer Service Representative, IT Support Services Representative, Quality Assurance and Vendor Compliance Supervisor, Warehouse Analyst Support.
Free People Apparel Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Free People Apparel to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Free People Apparel Jobs: Official Site