Freddie Mac Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Freddie Mac receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Freddie Mac can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac, is a public government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Freddie Mac Job Opportunities & Application Process
Freddie Mac receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Freddie Mac, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Relations Management Manager: The Customer Relations Management Manager (CRMM) role leads a team of Customer Relationship Managers to ensure high quality, consistent and timely customer interactions, translates corporate vision of world class customer care into measurable goals and objectives, models highest level of customer focus and internal business partnership. Provides coaching to team on how to deepen and strengthen relationships with customers. Implements and manages escalation processes to resolve customer issues when necessary. The CRMM is part of the Customer Enablement team in Single Family Sales and Relationship Management.
The position is responsible for:
*Leading a small team of Customer Relationship Managers Seniors and Customer Relationship Manager Professionals.
*Fostering the development and execution of a common vision and provide a unified approach to serving the customer
*Translating goals into measurable actions that are shared and consistently applied across the team
*Being a leader to foster culture change initiatives
*Acting as the Customer Relationship Manager for an assigned Sales Account Executive (AE); being the AEs primary backup, managing customer requests and coordinating activities across multiple business areas to develop solutions to address customer needs
: Freddie Mac Multifamily is looking for a Production Manager for the Northeast region working out of our New York office.Responsibilities May include:
- Origination and structuring of permanent (long-term) financing and/or recapitalization for commercial properties.
- Managing day-to-day relationships within region.
- Business development and new product initiatives. This will include regular marketing calls regarding new products & processes, joint marketing calls to meet with active borrowers in assigned territory, and attending industry events.
- Deal contact, property inspections, preliminary sizing of deals per Freddie Mac’s credit policies, the quoting and deal structuring process, and working cooperatively with the underwriting group to negotiate the terms of the transaction.
- Deal management through rate lock and is expected to be involved as necessary as issues arise through the underwriting, commitment, and closing process. Primary focus is originating and structuring mortgage loans.
- Providing guidance and acting as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
Quantitative Analytics Professional
: The Housing, Analysis and Research team under Freddie Mac’s Single Family Division is currently seeking a Quantitative Analytics Professional to support ongoing empirical research, developing and monitoring for Freddie Mac’s Loan Product Advisor underwriting model.Responsibilities include:
- Collecting and combining data from multiple sources
- Uncovering and exploring anomalous data
- Preparing large datasets for research and modeling
- Maintaining, developing and executing existing analytical tools and models
- Applying statistical and machine learning techniques to address business and modeling questions
- Analyzing, documenting and communicating research results
- Collaborating with team members and interacting across organizational lines to achieve business objectives
Work Facts of Freddie Mac
Freddie Mac Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Associate, Contact Center Senior, Mortgage Insurer & Credit Restructuring Professional, Economic Modeling Professional, Risk Analytics Associate, Government Relations Professional, Technical Lead – Program Management, Underwriter – Multifamily Real Estate, Security, IT Engineering-Director – Computer Operations
Freddie Mac Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Freddie Mac to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Freddie Mac Jobs: visit Official Site