Francesca’s Collections Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Francesca’s Collections receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Francesca’s Collections can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Available career opportunities are posted and updated weekly. Please review the list below and submit your resume online or in person for consideration. You may click on the listing for further details.
It all started back in 1999 when opened first boutique in Houston, Texas and filled it with a winsome collection of hand-picked merchandise. Women everywhere instantly fell in love with us – so much so that now have over 500+ boutiques in 45 states across the country (and counting!).
Francesca’s Collections Job Opportunities & Application Process
Francesca’s Collections receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Francesca’s Collections, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Boutique Team Leader
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills
- Acts as a liaison between Boutique Team, District Team Leader, Regional Director, Human Resources and
- Boutique Operations
- Attracts, recruits, and retains team members who are guest focused and demonstrate the ability to drive sales
- Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Evaluates and reacts to performance issues fairly and consistently in accordance with out expected practices
- Actively establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and hires a team with the same values
- Possess the ability to lead by example and deliver “Our francesca’s® Promise” to the sales team and all guests within the boutique
- Creates and reinforces a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team in order to build a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication
- Prepares the team to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guests by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication of our visual standards
- Utilizes and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Ensures scheduling of team members is completed in order to deliver expected level of guest service and maximizing sales potential
- Performs and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
- Understands retail sales and the relationship to inventory levels, with the ability to communicate needs directly to the District Team Leader
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
Work Facts of Francesca’s Collections
- 18 years old
Francesca’s Collections Working Hours
- Cashier, Sales Associate, Keyholder, Merchandise Handler, Stock Room Associate, Associate Buyer, Loss Prevention Associate, Loss Prevention Manager, Merchandise Planner, Assistant Boutique Manager, General Boutique Manage.
Francesca’s Collections Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Francesca’s Collections to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Francesca’s Application
How to Apply Francesca’s Collections Jobs: Official Site