Fossil Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Fossil receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Fossil can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Fossil Group, Inc. is an American fashion designer and manufacturer founded in 1984 by Tom Kartsotis and based in Richardson, Texas. Their brands include Fossil, Relic, Abacus, Michele Watch, Skagen Denmark, Misfit, WSI, and Zodiac Watches. Fossil also makes licensed accessories for brands such as Adidas, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Burberry, DKNY, Diesel, Kate Spade New York, Tory Burch, Chaps, and Armani Exchange.
Fossil Job Opportunities & Application Process
Fossil receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Fossil, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Asst Manager
Be a part of our rapidly growing, global company where you will work with an inspiring team and grow your business! Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach. They will drive the business while developing their people and keeping the focus on the customer. A passion for the brand is a must as you build brand loyalty and exceed our measurable expectations.
· 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
· Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
· Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
· Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
· Ability to build brand loyalty
· Genuinely cares to help people succeed
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
· Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
· Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Fossil is currently searching for a highly motivated Paralegal for a position within our small, but dynamic Legal Department, to support our corporate legal needs with significant focus on the Board of Directors. In this role, you will assist with SEC filings, draft correspondence, manage documents, schedule and coordinate meetings, and provide general support for our General Counsel.
Aligning with Fossil’s core values, we are looking for someone who:
• Develops strong partnerships across our organization
• Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
• Is passionate about their contribution to Fossil
• Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
Fossil Group is looking for a talented Store Manager to join our Palm Beach Watch Station Outlet team. Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach to driving the business, developing their people, while focusing on the customer. They would have a proven track record of recruiting and hiring top talent that can creatively foster an exceptional internal and external customer experience. In order to be a beacon of inspiration that motivates and educates their team to build brand loyalty and exceed measurable expectations, a passion for the brand is a must.
• 3-5 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience is a plus
• Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
• Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
• Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
• Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
• Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
• Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
• Ability to build brand loyalty
• Genuinely care to help people succeed
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
• Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
• Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Fossil Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Fossil to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Fossil
- 16 years old
Fossil Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Store Associate, Part-Time Selling Specialist, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Brand Specialist, Assistant Brand Manager, Legal Intern, Inside Sales Account Representative, Clerk, Sr. Training Specialist, Michael Kors Merchandiser, Sales Coordinator, Bilingual Online Store Associate, Retail Operations Analyst, Regional Human Resources Manager, Database Marketing Analyst, POS Support Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Fossil Jobs: visit Official Site.