Forever 21 Job Application Online
With the job application to Forever 21, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Forever 21 vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements and Forever 21 recruitment processes.
Forever 21, stylized as FOREVER 21, is an American-only fast fashion retailer headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Forever 21 began as the store called Fashion 21 with 900 square feet (84 m2) in Highland Park, Los Angeles, in 1984, and has grown into the clothing lines Forever 21, XXI Forever, Love 21 and Heritage with over 700 stores in the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and the UK.
Forever 21 Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Forever 21 job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Associate – The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/ closing store.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
Assistant Buyer – The Assistant Buyer will support the Buyer, Sr. Buyer or Buying Manager to ensure that inventory receipt goals are met. The Assistant Buyer will maintain the flow of production by coordinating constantly with external vendors and cross-functional departments, making sure that production deadlines are met and samples are up to standard.
- BFA or BA preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of exposure in a specialty retail environment; 1 year of buying experience preferred
- Must possess basic knowledge of production, product development, specifically in the fashion retail industry
- Knowledge of Web PDM preferred
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must be proactive, detail oriented, and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must possess basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The Assistant Store Manager – The Assistant Store Manager of Operations oversees the store leadership team in ensuring the store’s facilities, loss prevention audits, service, staffing goals, payroll planning, safety, administrative work, company programs, and inventory control are actualized in accordance with company-defined practices and processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Work Facts of Forever 21
- 16 years old
Forever 21 Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Cashier, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Loss Prevention Associate, Customer Service Representative, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Distribution Center Supervisor, Field Visual Merchandiser, Bilingual Employee Relations Associate, Associate Merchandise Planner, Security Guard, Supply Associate, Project Administrative Assistant, Fit Model, Technical Designer
Forever 21 Printable Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Forever 21, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Forever 21 Job Application PDF
How to Apply Forever 21 Jobs: Official Site.