Food Depot Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Food Depot receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Food Depot can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Today, Food Depot is an Employee Owned company that serves their customer base with 41 stores, which has expanded outside the Atlanta Metropolitan area to include stores in West Georgia, Columbus, Dublin and Macon areas. The company has continued to grow while maintaining the belief, that you are only as good as your employees.
Food Depot Job Opportunities & Application Process
Food Depot receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Food Depot, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Team Member: Work as part of a team to engage customers with hospitality in all aspects of their experience at a Sheetz Convenience Restaurant.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Serve as a hospitality ambassador by greeting customers and providing an excellent experience (Total Customer Focus)
- Prepare food and beverage items in a fast and friendly manner to meet customer expectations
- Follow proper food and beverage safety procedures to ensure quality, satisfactory products
- Complete customer transactions accurately and efficiently, and ensure compliance with applicable age restricted product regulations such as tobacco and alcohol
- Receive and replenish foodservice and beverage supplies and products
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance in the store, kitchen, and dining areas, as well as outside of the store
- Serve as an ambassador for the Sheetz Brand
Food Depot Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Food Depot to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Food Depot
Food Depot Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Team Member,
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Food Depot Jobs: Official Site.