Flowserve Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Flowserve receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Flowserve can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
TOGETHER, WE ENABLE THE WORLD.
At Flowserve working on global infrastructure projects is just another day at the office. But it takes the brains and imagination of our more than 19,000 employees to get the job done right. If the solution exists, we’ll find it. If it doesn’t, we’ll create it. Experience, leadership and creativity are the tools we use to turn an idea into a solution.
WHO WE ARE.
Flowserve is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of pumps, valves and seals with over 19,000 employees in over 60 countries. Built on more than 50 world-renowned heritage brands, the equity and customer loyalty we have earned over the past 220 years is the foundation of our leadership position across the globe.
Flowserve’s innovations have benefited a range of industries, including oil and gas, power, chemical, water, pharmaceuticals and food processing. Addressing these industries’ challenges has made Flowserve a leader in development and application of advanced solutions for our customers. Experience, leadership and creativity are the tools we use to turn an idea into a solution.
Continuing to foster this kind of innovation is key to Flowserve’s long-term success. Be a part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve.
Flowserve Job Opportunities & Application Process
Flowserve receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Flowserve, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
On-Site Applications Engineer
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Application Engineer sees it all—design, manufacture, installation and operation of our pumps and seals at our customers’ sites in the oil and chemical industries. In this challenging position the Application Engineer (AE) provides real-time technical support to our customers, and provides recommendations for repairs, upgrades, and replacement equipment. The AE is actively engaged in troubleshooting problems and implementing solutions on-site
at nearby customer facilities and at our repair center in Baton Rouge, LA.
Application Engineer’s duties include, but not limited to.
- Communicate the needs of customers to Flowserve, and be the customers’ primary source of information regarding design, application, installation, operation, and maintenance of our centrifugal and liquid ring vacuum pumps, and mechanical seals.
- Act as liaison between customers and Flowserve’s sales engineers, reliability engineers, customer service, and manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot technical problems at our customer sites and in-house at our Flowserve Quick Response Repair Center.
- Complete projects requiring both hands-on and mathematical approaches such as failure analysis reports, product performance reports, and engineering analyses.
- Evaluate reports and data to support recommendations for improvement, replacement, or repair of equipment.
- Present clear verbal and written technical explanations to customers, tailoring the content and style to the audience.
- Implement and administer the mechanical seal standardization and customer specification process.
- Help organize and ensure monthly “Bad Actor” meetings to maintain visibility on equipment performance.
- Provide technical guidance about successful installation and operation of our products, ensuring that standardized installation procedures are followed.
- Maintain data regarding customer equipment and parts inventories, responding with appropriate actions regarding inventory reduction and consolidation.
- Maintain data in engineering systems; process engineering change notices; submit corrective action reports; and maintain current, accurate, organized files.
- Help conduct technical training as needed for our customers.
- BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- All levels of experience will be considered, including new grads and mid-career.
- Knowledge of the design, materials, and operational requirements of mechanical seals and rotating equipment, especially centrifugal and liquid ring vacuum pumps, a positive.
- Must have a strong customer focus and project a positive corporate image.
- Must be a team player, able to problem-solve and work constructively with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate and savvy.
- Must be a well-organized self-starter who can accomplish goals and objectives in a timely manner and without close supervision.
- Local travel using personal vehicle, and some overnight travel.
- Some physical activity required (e.g., light lifting, walking large customer sites, and ascending/descending ladders and staircases in multi-story facilities).
In-plant operations experience highly desired.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
On-Site Applications Engineer
Primary Posting Location:
Baton Rouge, Louisiana US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Work Facts of Flowserve
Flowserve Working Hours
- Precision Assembler, R&D Engineer, Machinist-Grinder/Balancer – 2nd Shift, Executive Officer Administrative Assistant, On-Site Applications Engineer, Logistics Area Specialist, Electronic Precision Assembler, Sales Support Supervisor
Flowserve Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Flowserve to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Flowserve Jobs: Official Site.