Flowers Foods Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Flowers Foods receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Flowers Foods can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded in 1919 by brothers Howard and Joe Flowers, Flowers Foods is one of America’s leading bakery foods companies. We are headquartered in Thomasville, Ga., and operate 47 bakeries in 16 states. You can find Flowers’ bakery foods in supermarkets and restaurants around the country. Some of our top brands are Nature’s Own (America’s best-selling bread), Wonder, and Tastykake.
We’ve been in business for more than 95 years and believe in the importance of individual contribution and team effort. When you join Flowers, you are not starting a job — you are beginning an exciting career.
As a publicly held company (NYSE: FLO), our mission is to drive sustainable growth that enhances value for our shareholders and for our team members, customers, consumers, and communities. Together we work The FLOWERS WAY to:
- Grow sales
- Invest wisely
- Give extraordinary service
- Bake smart
- Appreciate team
We are a leader in our industry, operating some of the most efficient and technologically advanced bakeries in the country — and we are growing. Since 1968, we have made more than 100 acquisitions.
Flowers Foods Job Opportunities & Application Process
Flowers Foods receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Flowers Foods , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Drive the financial planning and analysis for the Ingredients, Packaging, Risk Management and Sustainability teams, through the use of analytical skills to promote well-informed, fact-based decisions. Ensure integrity of all Procurement master data reports. Through critical thinking, creativity, and a deep understanding of the department business processes and challenges, develop new methods for analyzing critical data and methods for reporting conclusions and findings. Develop new reports. Uncover new ways of driving out cost and creating value. For Packaging, collaborate with vendors and buyers to maintain the optimal inventory levels. Work closely with managers to provide accurate decision support tools including financial model development and quantitative analysis. Through a thorough understanding of the business and, where applicable, familiarization with industry “best practices”, develop new data mining techniques, financial models and presentations.Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide commentary and analysis against plan, forecast and prior year results on a monthly basis.
- Remain adaptable to presenting results in meaningful ways to more effectively communicate and support conclusions.
- For packaging, analyze bid proposal from all potential sources against current price, budgeted prices, and those from other bidders.
- Provide financial support for cost savings projects including brand allocations, monthly tracking and reporting against original projections.
- Provide assistance and service to operating plants in support of their needs.
- Gather, organize, analyze, and interpret category spend data.
- Seek pattern recognition from category data to apply toward efficiency improvements.
- Develop new reporting capabilities to expand the value of the department.
- Develop Division-level reporting and occasionally on an adhoc basis, bakery level reporting.
- Identify new ways to categorize and communicate data
- Develop professional relationships with stakeholders outside of the department including Corporate
- Accounting, Operational Accounting, Divisional Senior Leaders, Regional Controllers, Bakery Controllers, and
- Bakery Presidents to better understand their needs and develop analyses and presentations to identify opportunities, align priorities and drive meaningful action.
- Work closely with packaging vendors in support of vendor managed inventory programs.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Greater than 5 years of analytics experience in a manufacturing environment. Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups and other data manipulation formulas).
Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or any other Business or Science discipline.
Work Facts of Flowers Foods
Flowers Foods Working Hours
Flowers Foods Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Flowers Foods to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Flowers Foods Jobs: Official Site.