Florida State University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Florida State University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Florida State University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Florida State University is a public space-grant and sea-grant research university with its primary campus on a 1,428.6 acres (5.781 km2) campus in Tallahassee, Florida. It is a senior member of the State University System of Florida. Founded in 1851, it is located on the oldest continuous site of higher education in the state of Florida.
Florida State University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Florida State University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Florida State University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Coordinates and performs the editing of sports video segment breakdowns primarily for Women’s Basketball. Oversees creation of photo, video & layout design needs. For example, filming, cutups, edits & graphics. Establishes and implements design and format standards to produce consistent high quality results. Manages and produces highlight videos, motivational videos, recruiting videos, graphic elements as well as other related projects throughout the year.
- Maintains Basketball video library and assists in ordering video supplies. Maintains competency in technological advances in video/computer hardware and software. Assists in training new/current staff on video/computer hardware and software. Assists visiting team video staff. Travels with team as required.
- Assists in supervising undergraduate and graduate assistants, volunteers, and OPS staff.
- Records all pertinent data needed to assist in the budget process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other appropriate degree and four years experience or a combination of appropriate post high school education and experience equal to eight years.
- Experience editing sports video segment breakdowns.
- Experience maintaining a basketball video library.
- Experience in ordering video supplies.
- General and thorough cleaning of the residence halls including dusting and polishing, mopping and waxing.
- Vacuums, washes windows, cleans bathrooms, student kitchens, building entrances, walkways and collects trash pickup.
- Applies insecticides, deodorizers and other chemicals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Completion of the ninth grade.
- Experience with various cleaning methods, use of tools, equipment and chemicals and wearing personal protective equipment as required.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position to include climbing 6 foot ladders and lifting/moving objects up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills
- Directs all calls received on the COE Office of the Dean primary telephone line. Assists and directs walk-ins and answers general COE questions. Ensures office area is properly opened and closed each day.
- Responsible for Dean’s office data management projects that focus on migration of paper data to digital data (i.e. filing, records management, scanning, etc).
- Assists in office operational functions such as maintaining and scheduling of Dean’s Conference room, issuing and recording of parking passes and graduation gowns available in the dean’s office.
- Administers and distributes mail to appropriate sections within all COE departments. Coordinates OPS/Work study staff to conduct daily mail runs to other FSU offices/agencies.
- Plans and coordinates recurring Dean’s office special events and assists with the coordination of college-wide events.
Work Facts of Florida State University
Florida State University Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Administrative Assistant, Custodial Worker, Technology Specialist
Florida State University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Florida State University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Florida State University Jobs: Official Site.