Flex Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Flex receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Flex can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Flex is the leading sketch-to-scale® solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a Connected World™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex Job Opportunities & Application Process
Flex receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Flex , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Test Technician will be based in Austin, Texas. The Test Technician will conduct, test and troubleshoot electronic product, components and systems to ensure production quality standards are met.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Develops, maintains and improves all test and burn-in processes within area of responsibility.
- Periodically reviews all process specifications to determine if they accurately reflect the process requirements and test techniques. Updates the specifications as required.
- Ensures that test and burn-in processes are within all safety, ISO-9000 and BABT compliance.
- Consistently reviews quality yields and develops corrective actions to eliminate any yield detractors, further improves the process and product reliability. Works with the Quality Engineer to determine if field/box line data indicates a need for process/product improvement.
- Assists with the fabrication and development of new equipment, fixtures and test programs.
- Ensures that effective preventive maintenance, calibration, diagnostics, re-qualification and daily measurement schedules are in place for each test and burn-in process.
- Coordinates manufacturing, maintenance and engineering preventive maintenance activities. Ensures that scheduled preventive maintenance activities are completed according to the specified schedule.
- Assists engineering and the development labs with all new product introduction and development.
- Ensures that each test and burn-in process has a training/certification package for both manufacturing and maintenance. Facilitates the completion of these training/certification packages with the appropriate engineer(s) and the Resource Development Department.
- Assists Industrial Engineering with all equipment moves or line re-arrangements as required.
- Drives recovery actions/repair of any test or burn-in process that is down. Coordinates recovery/repair activities with the respective maintenance, technicians, engineers, suppliers or maintenance spare parts analyzers whose area of competence is necessary to get the process back in working order.
- Coordinates the development of disaster recovery plans for each test and burn-in process within the area of responsibility.
- Follows Engineering test processes.
- Ability to perform high-level repair, format and “build” software per unit configuration and connect hardware (cables) between multiple units and bynets.
- Configures/flashes firmware on the CMIC Sub-assembly and connects twisted pair and BNC Ethernet connections between unit(s).
- Sets-up complex Disk Arrays.
- Troubleshoots/debugs at multiple system levels.
- Performs module verification.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- Must be able to identify 90% server components
- Need to understand basic network knowledge
- Basic switch configuration for HPE switches, IB switches
- Basic knowledge of SAN and various storage solutions
- Basic OS installation: Windows, Linux, VMware. Be able to configure remote access
- PXE boot / network boot (understand phases & troubleshooting)
- Knowledge and experience with HPE HW configuration tools (hpconfig, conrep, hpssa scripting, etc.)
- Hybrid IT hardware (server, storage & networking) with capabilities, configuration, and troubleshooting such as: iLO & BMC system capacities; Virtual Connect & networking; Enclosure & Rack Management (e.g. Onboard Administrator, Rack Control Manager, etc..); and High performance computing (e.g. GPU, FusionIO, InfiniBand, etc.)
- All aspects of system and component firmware (including BIOS, iLO, Storage, NIC, Switch, etc.. ) with aspects of flashing methods utilities, and versioning
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Experience and understanding of HP Manufacturing
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Work Facts of Flex
Flex Working Hours
- Test Technician, Product Engineer, Planner Scheduler, Production Planner, Quality Engineer, Quality Metrology Engineer, Material Handler – Picker
Flex Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Flex to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Flex Jobs: Official Site.