Flagstar Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Flagstar Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Flagstar Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Thank you for your interest in Flagstar Bank. Established in 1987 as a privately-run federal savings bank with all the services of national “big-name” banks, today we hold assets of $16.9 billion. We’re one of the largest financial institutions headquartered in Michigan, a top-15 mortgage originator1, and the fifth-largest savings bank in America.
We believe that banking is a craft, and that when talented, passionate people work together, great things happen. The craftsmen at Flagstar Bank come from various disciplines—we’re bankers, lenders, underwriters, and customer service agents. Designers, IT professionals, writers, salespeople, and processors.
We hire people who represent the talents, experiences, backgrounds, and diversity of the communities we serve. We give them the tools to hone their skills and the opportunities to grow and become even better.
Through collaboration and exemplifying our STAR Values—Service, Trust, Accountability, and Results—we custom-build financial solutions for our clients.
Flagstar Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
Flagstar Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Flagstar Bank , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Chief Information Officer
Flagstar Bank, with over $17 billion in assets, is currently looking for a Chief Information Officer (CIO). The CIO will have responsibility for a $60 million IT budget and a $40 million corporate IT project budget. This leadership role has responsibility for over 400 employees and contractors.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) defines, develops and ensures execution of the IT strategy for the Bank and provides vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives within the Bank. Participates in overall business planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems as related to the Bank’s competitive position. Determines future technology requirements, resulting in a long-term strategic plan. The CIO directs the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical enterprise IT initiatives across the Bank, with a focus on cost effectiveness, efficiency, service quality; with standing up revenue generating systems as a priority.
The CIO is responsible for leading a responsive, cohesive, forward-thinking IT Team and driving day-to-day operations with a focus on service commitments and delivery.
- Provide executive leadership and strategic direction to ensure successful operation of all IT program s in support of the Banks corporate strategic direction.
- Partners with all business unit leaders and executives on a continuous basis to meet technology requirements in support of the business unit needs.
- Work closely with our regulators and ensure compliance in all aspects of IT operations.
- Oversees all aspects of IT to ensure effective resource application, funding and progress tracking.
- Staying abreast of changes or advancements in technology and regulatory guidance to evaluate and implement ways the Bank can gain competitive advantage(s).
- Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee enforcement of IT policies, IT programs, IT procedures and supporting documentation.
- Coordinate the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future security technologies.
- Manage the IT budget, and a corporate Technology Committee (SPARC), which includes approval and management of new corporate IT initiatives.
- Ability to lead a dynamic team as they engage business units and drive transformation throughout the Bank.
- 15+ years of overall IT experience in a Bank or Mortgage environment, with 10 years in a prior leadership role such as CIO, VP IT or Director.
- Prior roles managing the full scope of IT (applications development, infrastructure and service delivery) strongly preferred.
- 4 year degree in IS / IT required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively report and communicate to Board and executive management on program objectives and status.
- Ability to partner and communicate with the business to identify requirements or issues and plan for best resolution.
- Proven ability to manage functional performance via metrics.
- Previous experience developing policies and procedures that support the objectives of the business unit.
- Strong project management skills with proven success hitting milestones and remaining on budget.
- Ability to present technical information and concepts clearly to achieve understanding by all stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work in a high pressure environment.
- Actively stays abreast of emerging IT technology, tools and processes.
Work Facts of Flagstar Bank
Flagstar Bank Working Hours
- Chief Information Officer, Relationship Banker, Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Relationship Banker, Workforce Management Analyst, Servicing Research & Response Specialist
Flagstar Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Flagstar Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Flagstar Bank Jobs: Official Site.