First Republic Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, First Republic Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at First Republic Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Why First Republic?
At First Republic, our first focus is always our clients. Our highly motivated team ensures we keep delivering what they expect. If you want to work hard, feel a great sense of achievement and be rewarded for what you do, then First Republic could be the place for you.
First Republic Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
First Republic Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in First Republic Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Preferred Banking Offices Preferred Banker
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The PBO Preferred Banker is responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products, and maintaining branch operations along with the Assistant Branch Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offer to our clients a full range of Bank’s products through in-depth knowledge, and consistently provide service and products based on client needs
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to ensure repeat and referral business
- Provide high-level customer service to current and potential customers
- Process customer transactions according to branch policies and procedures
- Prepare and balance daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository
- File and maintain bank records in compliance with branch policies and procedures
- May provide assistance to other branches as needed
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Ideal candidate should have:
- College degree preferred
- Previous banking or retail service experience with a strong emphasis on sales, customer service, new accounts, and computer skills
- Existing client portfolio desired
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person
- Speech must be coherent and articulate to clearly convey and exchange information
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity
Work Facts of First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank Working Hours
- Contingent: PMO Business Analyst Client Data, Linux Engineer, Preferred Banking Offices Preferred Banker,
First Republic Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest First Republic Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply First Republic Bank Jobs: Official Site.