First American Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, First American receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at First American can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company’s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
First American Job Opportunities & Application Process
First American receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in First American, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Provides support and assistance to assigned underwriter(s). Responsibilities include creating settlement statements and proofreading title polices.
- Create settlement statements in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Creating and proofreading of title policies, invoicing, revisions to our commitment and performance using company software and survey readings
- Preparing correspondence as it relates back to title reports/commitments.
- Track customer service requests and frequent phone and e-mail correspondence with both the local office and clients.
- Efficiently organize and prioritize day to day routine tasks utilizing offshore resources to assist in more clerical tasks.
- Knowledge of when to order additional searches, request additional documents as needed by local jurisdiction or practices
- Check requests/Agent splits of premium
- Follow-up on recorded documents and policies using offshore as needed
- Survey & PZR requests and follow-up
- Create and maintain lien charts for portfolios
- Refund of overages
- Work with underwriter on clearing Trial Balance regularly
Commercial Escrow Assistant: Provide support to Commercial Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
- Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
- Support Commercial escrow needs.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
Sales Representative: Develops and retains a quality residential client base of Real Estate Agents and Brokers, Lenders, Builders, Agents, Attorneys and others through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers. Interface with division management, branch manager and escrow staff on a daily basis.
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, and other sources.
- Develops and executes a call plan for qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents and others
Work Facts of First American
First American Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Representative, Commercial Escrow Assistant
First American Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest First American to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply First American Jobs: Official Site.