Fidelis Care Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Fidelis Care receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Fidelis Care can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Quality, affordable health care coverage for people of all ages and at all stages of life.
From humble beginnings in a 14-zip code area of Brooklyn in 1993, to presence in all 62 counties of New York State today, Fidelis Care’s growth over the years is a direct reflection of our commitment to one clear and simple mission: promoting quality, accessible care and services for all. Our goal has never been to be the biggest, but to be the best.
Fidelis Care is always seeking talented, motivated individuals who want to make a difference in their communities and in the lives of their families, friends, and neighbors (see how our employees live the mission every day). If you are looking for a fast-paced environment that offers a sense of purpose, personal satisfaction, opportunities for learning and growth, and talented colleagues who share your commitment, then Fidelis Care could be the right place for you.
Fidelis Care Job Opportunities & Application Process
Fidelis Care receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Fidelis Care, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Provider Reimbursement Specialist
As a mission-driven health plan serving all 62 counties of New York State, Fidelis Care provides quality, affordable health insurance coverage for children and adults of all ages and at all stages of life. Central to our mission is our commitment to be a health care partner, working closely with our members and providers to ensure that everyone receives the care they need, when they need it. From the beginning, Fidelis Care has worked to be part of the social fabric of local communities, impacting people’s lives with one of the most basic human rights – access to quality health care and services, close to home.
The Finance Team at Fidelis Care has an exciting new opportunity for a Provider Reimbursement Specialist within our New York City Office. The Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all rate schedules are appropriately administered and the conduct the analysis of Business Plans for new or expanded product lines or vendor review are provided to appropriate staff and departments.
- Obtain, implement, maintain, and controls all inpatient, outpatient, lab, pharmaceutical, and immunization rate schedules and coordinates with other departments regarding testing and implementation of rate schedules
- Assists in the development of Physician and Hospital Reimbursement programs, policies, and strategies to assure corporate objectives are met
- Assists Senior Finance Management and Director of Medical Economics in premium and medical expense analysis
- Performs DRG analyses and weekly claims review for appropriate payment determination and maintains current knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to program benefits and reimbursement
- Responsible for sensitive financial impact analysis related to shifts in State and Federal premium and rate methodologies
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding fee schedule implementation and coordinates with other departments to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all rate schedules
- Assists in the development of physician and hospital reimbursement policies and strategies to assure corporate objectives are met
- Performs DRG analyses and weekly claims review for appropriate payment determination
- Maintains current knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to program benefits and reimbursement
- Represent Finance as reimbursement Subject Matter Expert (SME) as appropriate
- BA/BS – Finance, Accounting, Healthcare, Business Admin, required
- MA/MS – Masters Degree or equivalent within Finance, Accounting, Healthcare, or Business Admin, preferred
- Mastery of Federal and NY State Medicaid reimbursement methodologies, required
- Five years of Provider Reimbursement experience, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, Facets
Work Facts of Fidelis Care
Fidelis Care Working Hours
- Provider Reimbursement Specialist, Retention Call Center Representative, Retention Services Advocate- Bay Shore, Marketing Representative/Enroller
Fidelis Care Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Fidelis Care to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Fidelis Care Jobs: Official Site.