Ferrari Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ferrari receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ferrari can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ferrari S.p.A. is an Italian luxury sports car manufacturer based in Maranello. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1929, as Scuderia Ferrari, the company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles in 1947.
THE PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
Ferrari is a company that values excellence, so it is always looking for ambitious people, be they career starters or experiences profiles, who can help it innovate, and who are passionate about Ferrari and automotive excellence.
Ferrari values the individual first. A person’s freedom to express him or herself is given highest priority, because Ferrari believes this is the key to creative and successful team collaboration.
The selection process is detailed and precise – just what you might expect from a company that depends on meticulous and uncompromising attention to detail. Candidates are examined not only on their professional, technical and academic excellence, but also for their compatibility with Ferrari principles and values, international mindset and multicultural experience.
Ferrari Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ferrari receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ferrari, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
HIRING TALENTED INDIVIDUALS FOR LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE
At Ferrari, recruitment & selection is about detecting the right qualities and skills in order to build on our long term success and our capacity to innovate. And is about the right match with our values and company DNA. Ferrari sets high expectations, for individuals with confirmed skills as well as the ability and ambition to develop in the future.
Our recruitment process provides a platform to engage with talent, to assess competences through a structured selection process, and to prepare for post-recruitment integration and development.
- First evaluation of CV and letter of motivation received. Our preferred application method is through the site as it allows us to ensure a full application tracking and follow-up for the most relevant candidatures received. Then selectively an invitation to first interviews with Recruitment and Selection specialists and/or HR Management. Video interviews may be recommended to bridge time or distance.
- Technical interview(s) with relevant Department heads. The further process may include assessment centers (individual or group) and aptitude tests, depending on the role or specific recruitment program. Should an application in the end not be successful time time, we retain a talent-pooling approach for potential future roles.
- For head-office functions, we included dedicated questionnaire, specific tests or exercises and a test of fluency in English. Fluency in English is required in all functions for graduates and experienced hires, in addition to your language of origin.
- Participation in individual or group assessment, followed by debriefing and – for selected individuals – an offer to join Ferrari.
Ferrari Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ferrari to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Ferrari
Ferrari Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Technician, Advanced Sales Specialist, Retail Manager, Market Research Assistant, Intern, Auto Technician
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ferrari Jobs: visit Official Site