Federal-Mogul Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Federal-Mogul receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Federal-Mogul can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Federal-Mogul Powertrain is a leading global supplier of technologies and components in the passenger car, light and heavy-duty commercial and off-highway vehicle markets, and also operates in the power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial sectors.
Working in partnership with its customers, Federal-Mogul Powertrain is committed to delivering superior quality through innovation and engineering excellence, using cutting-edge proprietary processes. We provide an unmatched breadth of diesel and gasoline technologies, delivering powertrain solutions that meet specific customer, regulatory and market requirements.
Our highly-engineered technologies optimize friction, supporting higher compression ratios and engine downsizing and improving vehicle performance. Advanced component designs and construction materials enable more efficient powertrain systems, facilitating vehicle light-weighting, improved fuel economy and lower CO2 emissions.
With more than 37,000 employees worldwide, 100 manufacturing facilities and 14 technical research and development centers located in 21 countries across the globe, we are the heart of powertrains, big and small.
Federal-Mogul Powertrain strives to be our customers’ worldwide, first-choice partner by providing innovative, best-value engineered product solutions. We foster commitment, enthusiasm and excellence in our world-class teams and are committed to flawless execution daily and to achieve leadership in the markets in which we compete.
Federal-Mogul Job Opportunities & Application Process
Federal-Mogul receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Federal-Mogul, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Area Operations Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified $7.4 billion global supplier of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
Federal Mogul’s Blacksburg Bearings facility is currently recruiting for an Area Operations Supervisor to fill a 3rd shift opening. We are looking for candidates with prior supervisory experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment), great communication skills, and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
– Coordinates production activities for a given shift and area.
– Supervises hourly employees, assigns resources and plans production to achieve delivery, quality, inventory and productivity goals.
– Coordinates activities with other shifts and departments
– Ensures and encourages a safe working environment by promoting safety & environmental compliance with all safety rules and procedures in the department and conducting prompt and thorough accident investigations.
– Promotes continuous improvement in safety and environmental areas.
– Assigns hourly employees as required to meet production rates.
– Monitors requirements and takes appropriate actions to achieve delivery/performance goals.
– Utilizes constraint management techniques to maximize process output.
– Enforces plant rules and procedures.
– Communicates with hourly employees on both departmental and personal performance issues.
– Utilizes all available resources to maintain equipment at maximum capacity.
– Ensures that all quality requirements for the customer are achieved.
– Ensures new employees assigned to shift are adequately trained.
– Maintains Kronos for assigned hourly employees.
– 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
– 5 years manufacturing experience preferred.
– Demonstrated leadership experience.
– Oral and written communication skills.
– Interpersonal skills.
– Math aptitude.
– Problem solving skills.
– Computer skills.
Work Facts of Federal-Mogul
Federal-Mogul Working Hours
- 2nd Shift Operations Supervisor, Account Manager, Account Manager – Bearings, Application Engineer – Bearings, Area Operations Supervisor
Federal-Mogul Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Federal-Mogul to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Federal-Mogul Jobs: Official Site.