Fatz Cafe Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Fatz Cafe receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Fatz Cafe can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Fatz is a regional casual dining restaurant chain with locations in the Southeastern United States. It is operated by Cafe Enterprises, Inc., with headquarters in Taylors, South Carolina.
Fatz Cafe Job Opportunities & Application Process
Fatz Cafe receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Fatz Cafe, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Line Cooks: Fatz is dedicated to community involvement through local and system wide fundraising. We take this commitment one step further by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Education Fund to create job opportunities, specifically training and nationally recognized accreditation for management positions, allowing for a stable career and reliable income.
Fatz Sales & Events Coordinator: The Fatz Sales & Events Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing and executing Local Restaurant Field Marketing Programs on a regional level. This role will be promoting and building the Fatz brand within the local community, extending the Fatz Southern Hospitality by executing local restaurant marketing plans and community engagement in our local markets. Sales building, traffic building and community involvement are essential to this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute strategic Local Restaurant Field Marketing plans to grow sales and traffic in the designated region.
- Build strong relationships with the restaurant teams to ensure programs are executing correctly.
- Aggressively seek opportunities to solicit large parties, large catering orders and events.
- Maintain a weekly roll-up with sales contacts, upcoming events/fundraisers/caterings and sales results from Local Restaurant Field Marketing Programs.
- Develop relationships by networking within the community with schools, chambers, organizations, concierges and local businesses.
- Lead local sponsorships and event marketing programs to increase brand awareness.
- Manage local level spending budgets for local restaurant field marketing events, local advertisements, materials and collateral.
- Work with Management Teams and Catering & Event Specialists to lead, teach and develop managers and team members to become more effective in Local Restaurant Field Marketing.
- Reports directly to the Sales & Events Project Manager and will work closely with Directors of Operations in the field.
Fatz Cafe Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Fatz Cafe to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Fatz Cafe
Fatz Cafe Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Dishwasher, Line Cook, Assistant Manager, Prep Cook, Cook, Server, Host/Hostess, Busser, General Manager, Cashier
Printable Application PDF/Form: Fatz Cafe Application PDF
How to Apply Fatz Cafe Jobs: Official Site