Extreme Networks Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Extreme Networks receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Extreme Networks can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our focus is simple. The best networking experiences and the best customer care. And we take it very seriously. We continue to redefine the high-performance network and our customers are counting on us. From mission critical communications in healthcare, to driving digital classrooms in schools and universities, to fast, secure, and reliable wireless access for cities – we’re focused.
We know your career is important and that’s why we’re looking for people who share our focus and are hungry to make a difference. Are you that person? If you are, let’s talk.
Be a part of how we redefine the high-performance network.
Extreme Networks Job Opportunities & Application Process
Extreme Networks receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Extreme Networks , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sr. Product Line Manager
Extreme Networks delivers market-leading Enterprise and Datacenter solutions, enabling business transformational communication experiences. Extreme Networks continues expanding its market leading Extreme® Switching portfolio including our cloud-managed service offerings and is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Line Manager to help define and execute hardware solution and pricing strategy for these products that span enterprise and cloud datacenter markets globally. You will work with engineering, marketing, customer and internal support organizations to create and define new solutions that align with Extreme’s vision of providing best-in-class software-driven networking services. You will also drive the product positioning, competitive, customer interaction, customer satisfaction, direct and Channel Partner sales force training, as well as cradle to grave product life cycle management.
This position is ideal for an experienced product manager with a strong track record in delivering Switching Hardware offerings, Optics technologies, pricing and services; the candidate must also be well-versed in using product management tools and processes. Strong understanding of the switching market, with a focus on cloud, education, healthcare, or government is a must. Requires BSEE/CS or equivalent, 5 or more years of product management experience required. MBA preferred.
Position located in San Jose, CA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and owns high level, complex product line strategies and major market programs and initiatives.
- Develops and implements product strategy including market segmentation, positioning, pricing, and ROI analysis.
- Initiates and prioritizes new product requirements in collaboration with Technical Product Managers (TPMs) and engineering based on keen understanding of customer requirements, market and technology trends, competitive gaps, and company vision.
- Creates and maintains a dynamic product roadmap.
- Drives collaboration across organizations to create mind share in the industry with new product launches.
- Understands competitors’ positioning and strategies and develops Extreme competitive strategy and positioning with a focus on target verticals.
- Resolves escalated product, service and customer issues.
- Proactively manages revenue, profit and growth. Analyzes financial results and develops strategies to drive revenue growth and increase market share.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Background that includes a solid understanding of enterprise wired LAN products and services. In addition, the following skills and experience are required:
- Experience with campus and data center network architectures and technologies including leaf and spine, fabrics, virtualization, automation, SDN, security, optics and cabling
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Strong listening, negotiation, presentation, project management and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated leadership with cross-functional teams with the ability to gain cooperation from others at all levels.
- Work independently as well as in team environments to complete projects using judgment and experience.
- Results oriented, able to prioritize in the face of multiple requests and to complete deliverables.
- Understanding of and experience in applying complete life-cycle marketing, including launch, transition, or end-of-life, through both direct sales and indirect channels, using advertising, direct marketing, promotions or seminars.
- Flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment.
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven networking solutions that help IT departments everywhere deliver the ultimate business outcome: stronger connections with customers, partners and employees. Wired to wireless, desktop to datacenter, we go to extreme measures for our 20,000-plus customers in more than 80 countries, delivering 100% insourced support to organizations large and small, including some of the world’s leading names in business, education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and hospitality. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Work Facts of Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks Working Hours
- Sr. Product Line Manager, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Sr Associate Technical Support Engineer
Extreme Networks Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Extreme Networks to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Extreme Networks Jobs: Official Site.