Everest College Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Everest College receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Everest College can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Learn more about Altierus
We’re a school that feels like family. One that knows and cares about our students. And more importantly, knows how far they can go.
Altierus Career College offers career training programs in areas such as healthcare, computer information science, and skilled trades. Our small classes, hands-on training, and one-on-one guidance prepares students for day one in their new career.
Everest College Job Opportunities & Application Process
Everest College receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Everest College, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Choosing a career with ECMC Group means joining a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students succeed. With a vibrant mission and values, great benefits, and strong community involvement, ECMC Group companies are an ideal team to join.
Under general supervision, collects defaulted student loans through outbound calls in an auto dialer environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles outbound dialer calls to contact borrowers with defaulted loans
- Utilizes systems to verify borrower information and documentation
- Provides borrowers arrangements for payment
- Negotiates and establishes a payment plan with the borrower
- Provides accurate and clear documentation of course of action taken
- Performs secondary follow-up on contacts
- Process payments (i.e. credit card payments, etc.)
- Follows established departmental processes and procedures
- Utilizes available resources to ensure compliance to the federal regulations
- Escalates situations outside guidelines to supervision
- Arrives to work on time and maintains regular attendance, working assigned shifts
- Interacts well with others
- Maintains a positive, cooperative attitude
- Complies with all ECMC Group Policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This job description is subject to change at any time. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED
• 1+ years collection experience
• 1+ years customer service experience
• Some college or equivalent work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Demonstrated collection knowledge
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of available payment programs and their criteria
- Ability to select appropriate course of actions to assist borrowers
- Ability to follow procedures, processes and regulations in the work area
- Ability to apply knowledge learned through training
- Basic math skills and the ability to calculate interest and collection cost as needed
- Strong computer skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Displays and promotes high standards of ethical conduct and behaviors consistent with organizational and government standards
- Ability to consistently carry out job responsibilities
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations affecting the collection of defaulted student loans
PHYSICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, copy machines/printers
- Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer, able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Frequently communicates with customer inquiries through email or phone. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Required to work normal hours to successfully perform the job responsibilities
- Frequently subjected to interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries
- Employee works in an office environment. Employee sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours; answers and makes telephone calls using a standard telephone; types on a standard keyboard; reads and comprehends information from a computer terminal and/or written resources
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
Work Facts of Everest College
Everest College Working Hours
- Account Specialist, Faculty I (Medical Billing and Coding), Program Chair – Surgical Technology, Adjunct On-Call (Medical Assistant), Adjunct On-Call (Business), Adjunct On-Call (Surgical Technologist)
Everest College Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Everest College to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Everest College Jobs: Official Site.