Etihad Airways Job Application Online
Etihad Airways wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Etihad Airways can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Etihad Airways. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Etihad Airways job.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Etihad Airways Job Opportunities & Application Process
Etihad Airways is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
- Airport & Network Operations
We believe our guests begin their Etihad travel experience the minute they arrive at the airport. Our ground services and network operations strive to ensure a smooth and consistent journey for all who travel with Etihad Airways.
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Crew & Lounges
Are you passionate about people? Do you want to travel the world and explore new cultures? This is your opportunity to join Etihad Airways award winning Cabin Crew.
Etihad Cargo is the rapidly growing cargo division of Etihad Airways. It has a fleet of eleven planes, over a hundred destinations and is a diverse and vibrant career choice within our airline.
At Etihad Airways, safety and security is our number one priority. With our ongoing fleet expansion we ensure uncompromising standards in aircraft maintenance, quality, planning and logistics, flight safety and training.
- UAE National Development
Our corporate functions play an important part behind the scenes in shaping our vision of becoming the world’s best airline. We seek the most innovative and diligent professionals across a range of disciplines to ensure we fulfill this ambition.
- Minimum High School certification
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old at time of application.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication Skills – Advanced
- Customer Orientation – Advanced
- English Language skills – Advanced
Sales Officer Cargo
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join Cargo Commercial team. As a Sales Officer Cargo will Implement and execute Etihad Cargo commercial strategy in local market and customer based on the Etihad Cargo commercial strategy by segment. Performance manage customers and/or GSA. Deliver sales targets as per strategy and budget. Execute cascaded global accounts strategy and targets to country level for execution. Consolidate local performance by Key Account to global level.
- Execution of cargo’s defined sales strategy by Account based on data driven segmentation and framework, aligned with Etihad’s policies and procedures
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Plan and execute a robust sales plans by account to deliver the objectives set and agreed.
- Define, agree and document sales plan activities in salesforce as per agreed process
- Collect, analyse and consolidate data and market information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications.
- Execute global targets and strategy in local markets and ensure the local account plans are aligned with global account objective.
- Analyze the market and customer potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers and customers business in terms of sales opportunities. Research, gather and analyse products availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Company sales
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues.
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
- Perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to identify opportunities to grow Etihad cargo business across all product verticals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree, in a commercial discipline. Postgraduate qualification in commercial discipline.
- At least 4 years hands on experience and proven successful track record in similar role, preferably in airline or cargo industry
- Experience in managing a team, or a project, without formal reporting lines
- Technical know-how of the Cargo industry and sales process
- Project Management Certification – Desirable
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, all levels of staff, management and external stakeholders and customers, both verbally and in writing, on a commercial level.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work to deadlines and under limited supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
Work Facts of Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Service Agent, Ticket Sales Agent, Customer Service Representative, Flight Attendant, Pilot, Baggage Handler, Air Traffic Control Coordinator, Loader, Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Custodian, Cabin Crew Member, Onboard Food and Beverage Manager, Call Centre Agent, Retail Sales Agent, Captain, Cadet Pilot, Airport Duty Manager, Reservations Services Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Support Administrator
Etihad Airways Printable Application Form
You can download Etihad Airways printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Etihad Airways Jobs: Official Site.